Chapter twenty four

Hi,
@Raunaqnarwal  IS SO FUNNY, OKAY THIS IS THE UPDATE YOU HAVE BEEN WISHING FOR AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS. SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU IN THIS STORY. KEEP IT UP.

THIS CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE IN THIS STORY

OPPS SORRY IN PART ONE. I KNOW SOME WILL WANT TO KILL ME NOW. LOL.

Disclaimer: There is no Alex's POV In this chapter.

            6 months later

Richard's point of view:

For the past 6 months after the whole incident, faithful to my wife and mending my mistakes. The sales volume of my company went a little low because of that incident, few of customers left for other companies, some of the investors of the company also left. Paparazzi didn't stop chasing me for good three months but with the aid of God and my wife we stopped the whole problem and re-imaged my reputation though my wife spoiled Alex's reputation which her father didn't take for granted. He claimed that it was Alex and I's fault what you know what money can do. After I amended all the mistakes, I still feel that I haven't amended one and it is breaking me apart and making my heart heavy. Should I tell you the fact? I freaking miss her but there is nothing I can do to it. This is what we call destiny. Just leave that one aside, it is not like I am one motivational speaker.

Currently, I am in my office dealing with files sent to me by my secretary, I shouldn't lie,out of my companies, the shipping company is the hardest one don't forget it is the most profitable among others. My personal phone rang indicating that someone is calling but it is a strange number, what if is Alex calling, just pick up already. And so I picked it up.

"Hello, this is Richard Winslow on the line, please who is on the other line?" I asked out of curiosity.

"This is Mrs shin from piper's school. I called to inform you that piper was in a car accident" The voice was mixed with fear, worry and moreover her voice is shaking.

As I heard what she said, I sank in a state of grief, my baby in what? I tried to compose myself but all was in vain when tears were falling down my face.

"How did it happen? And where is she?" I yelled in fear

"The school bus's brake failed and it accidentally jammed another car, Almost all the students were also in the accident. She is in **** specialist hospital."

I didn't know how I got to the hospital but I know I got there somehow. On getting there I went to the reception area. The receptionist was surprised to meet me, she smiled to me but the smile turned to fear when I yelled.

"Where is my child?". she was confused but asked anyway.

"What is the name of your child?" She asked indifferently

"Piper Winslow" I said impatiently

"I am sorry to say but she is in the emergency room"

"Why is she there?"

"She lost a lot of blood and she is critical condition but your wife has been looming for who will donate blood." That weird she should have called me instead of disturbing herself.

"Please tell me the floor where my child is"

As soon as she told me I fled to the floor even some of them will think I am flash I ran to the floor so hilarious.

I saw Ava sitting down looking depressed and worried. I went to console her, she was shocked at first but when she looked up at me, her face was mixed with fear and worry. She wanted to talk but I told her not to because she will just burst in tears. I left her to meet the doctor, but first she didn't want me to go but I assured her that I will be okay.