Chapter Sixty one (3.18)

Please vote, comment share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters.

Happy reading...

Alex's point of view:

The scent of a delicious but unknown food dragged me down the stairs. My stomach growled in hunger.

I walked inside a big place I assume the kitchen. The maid filled up the kitchen, assisting Rachel as she prepared the food.

"Good morning" I said.

Rachel looked up and smiled at me.

"Good morning Alex, come and have your seat and have a taste of what I am cooking." She said as she stirred the meal on fire.

I went towards her and have my seat before on the kitchen stool.

"Pass her the porridge" she commanded the maids.

I was served the porridge, it looks so white.

"What's this?" I asked Rachel.

"It's semolina porridge, one of Russians popular choices" she said as she is focused on what she is making.

"Okay" I tasted it reluctantly but immediately it tasted it, I moaned in delight.

"I love it" I said as swallowed the first spoon of it.

"I know, I love it too, pass her the syrniki" she commanded.

"Yes madam" a maid served me the meal.

"What? I am not even done with this" I said.

"I told you, you are to taste all the meal for breakfast today" she said

"I will be full, I don't eat much" I said to her.

"Oh my bad, anyway taste that food and tell me how it is" she said.

"Okay" I picked up the fork and knife and dig in.

"I love this" I said as I munched on it. It is so delicious.

"I am a great cook" she praised herself.

"I support that" I gave her thumbs up.

"Hey mom" A girly voice came from the back. I looked at the direction. A young woman entered the kitchen and started walking towards Rachel.

She looks so beautiful and Richard. She is the younger version of Rachel. Her blue eyes shines brighter than Richard's. She waved her hair, indeed she is a blond. Her make-up is of high standard. She is dressed in shirt and pants with a nude stiletto matching the dress, Her jewelries didn't go unnoticed. She is beautiful and elegant.

"Hello Jemimah, Where did you go last night. Nazar was looking for you. He was clearly angry" Rachel said.

"Come on mom, I went to check on Kiara and Marcus, I had to lounge to an hotel since it started raining heavenly and I couldn't drive in such a state" she explained.