chapter twenty one

Dedicated to Ulaelisara

Edited by Iknowonlystory

It has been three weeks since we reached Arizona and everything has being perfect between us, I must say our love is growing stronger every day. We keep our relationship safe from people knowing or suspecting.

We either keep contact in his office or inside his penthouse. To the world I am his personal assistant but to the both of us, I am his girlfriend. I must say I have never seen this good side of him, he takes good care of me, and He protects me like I am an egg that must not fall.

If you think that my parents know about our relationship, then you are wrong because they did not know our secret relationship but I can say that my father is suspicious of me, he told me that I am different especially when I am back from Spain, that I am more happier than before, well that is good after all that sounds good. The relationship between my mom and I is getting worse every day.

Everything is going fine except that I have been feeling sick lately, I have been feeling down. It must be a fever, but my problem is that I hate going to hospitals or taking drugs. I believe resting will solve the problem. It is just a minor thing. If you ask me what I am doing now, I am getting ready to sleep, few seconds later I hit the pillow and i lost consciousness to a deep slumber.

In my dream, Richard and I in a beautiful garden with our children.............

*******

Wave of nausea hit woke me up from my beautiful sleep. I ran inside the toilet to throw up. After throwing up, I checked myself inside my bathroom mirror; I look pale and unwell. My cheek bone is obviously showing to cover it I am getting slimmer. I went out of my bathroom and on my comfy bed, I placed my hand on my stomach and have a big think over what is happening to me, it must be food poisoning or cholera. If it was cholera then I will also be purging so it must be food poisoning. I sat there for minutes remembering my dream I, Richard and our children. The word children made me realize something. What if I am pregnant? Shit, we have not been using protection since when we have been making love. Oh lord of fuck. I have to confirm this, I called our family doctor for a secret appointment and he told me the time to come. I am kind of nervous now. the reward of my path awaits for me

It is morning already so I did what have to do and went for work, I will tell Richard to give me a day off, part of the benefits of dating my boss. On getting to the office, I made my way to Richard's office I knocked and entered.

He looks handsome as always. I closed the door and went up to him, I covered my nervousness with a smil, I took my seat on his laps and kissed the hell out of him as my own 'good morning'

"Good morning baby" he smiles

"Good morning too, love" I greeted him back

"Please can I take a day off, I am feeling unwell" I pleaded with him

"I can see that, you look pale. Take a day off and make sure you rest. I guess I have to deal with the files alone today" I felt guilty about leaving him alone but still I have to do this.

"I am sorry, I will make up for it" I got up and bids him goodbye but not before kissing him.

======

I went to the hospital straight making sure I am not late for my appointment. When I got there, I went to the reception area. I met a woman there

"How can I help you, miss?" She said with a smile

"I am here to meet doctor Ibrahim" I told her

"Do you have an appointment with him" she asked

"Yes I do have an appointment with him" I answered her with a tight smile

"Okay, let me confirm" she called him on the telephone place on her desk after a while she said with a smile "The elevator, floor 29" I went without saying goodbye. When I got to his floor I knocked on his wooden door that has his name on it. I heard a faint 'come in' and I went inside. Doctor Ibrahim is an handsome man with a good behavior, he is the son of our late family doctor so typically he is our family doctor. I still remember when my father used to ship us together when his father was still alive, that was when we were younger. Whenever my father tags us together, I always cry because to me he is not handsome unlike me he always blushes.

"Hi miss winter" he said standing up to greet me. he knows I hate him so he do keep his limit.

"Hello" I said while taking my seat.

"How are you doing, I mean we lost contact and we were unable to keep up" he said I know what he met, despite hating he is still my friend and my hatred for him is all because of my father.

"I am good and we did not lose contact. I called you this morning, remember" I told him. I gave him that look of 'I am not interested in this conversation' and he seems to get it.

"You called for an appointment, I hope everything is right" he said more like a question

"I have been feeling sick lately so I came here for a checkup" I told him

"Okay let's get you checked" he stood up and signaled me to follow him. He told me to lie down on a hospital bed and I did, after carrying out the necessary tests, he told me to stand up. I went back to my seat.

He looked at me disappointedly, and then he says: "when last have you seen your period" I know where this popular conversation is going.

"Last month, I have not seen my period this month and I know the reason why. It is because of I always have it at the end of the month" he chuckled at what I said like what I said was funny.

"But you may not see it this month" he said which makes the matter more complicated

"What do you mean, I always have it every month" I tried to convince him but failed totally

He looks more hurt, for a second he was hesitant in telling me or not from the look of his face but he covered it with a fake smile "Congratulation miss winter you are pregnant" he said and extended his hand for handshake which I slapped away. I slipped down the chair and I was drawn to my own world.

A child? I am not fucking ready to have a child neither is Richard, talking of Richard, will he accept this innocent baby. I don't know.

I happy to have a baby but I am nervous because of the danger coming towards me.

[][][][][][]

Sorry for the late update it is school time and my final year in secondary school. Too much work

What do you think will happy next.

If you love this chapter comment, vote and follow

Iknowonlystory