chapter 3.3 (forty seven)

(That's picture is part of the trailer. Please what do you think about it.👆👆👆)

:::::

(Okay most of you guys are pissed with me but I promise you, it was partly not my fault. Fine here is the story. Immediately I uploaded that previous chapter, I was almost done with this chapter.

Then my brother came home. He was not able to enter because the gate was locked and I was the only who knows where the key is but no one asked me. I shouldn't have gone but I was too forward. So I left where I was staying, put my phone on the staircase and opened the gate. So great of me but unfortunately a bad news was waiting for me. On going up back. My niece told me that my phone has fallen down . What the fuck! Then I went to pick it up from where it fell. It was died. Then I put it on to life but everything I see is ink.

I am not a rich dude. So I went on errands before I got a new phone. (Tecno spark go 2020). And Alihamdulilah i am grateful I changed my phone. So that's the story. Plus that I am back to college. Tada. So sorry guys. Please forgive me.) ( I like talking if you are not interested in it please pardon me but I have to explain what happened so you guys will know the story behind (partial and major story) not updating. Thank you guys.)

*

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up.

Richard's point of view:

"What the fuck?" I asked loudly.

"We do not have the equipment to treat him Mr Winslow, and you know that Mrs winter" the doctor said.

"Know what?" Alex asked with confusion.

"Mr Winter has been suffering from this illness two months ago. And it is a rare and deadly cancer, it is so rare to have this kind of cancer. It can only be removed through surgery and that's is also so difficult. Mr winter chose drugs over the operation which can only prolong his life span for the maximum of a year. Remember I told you this the last time you came for the appointment" the doctor explained.

"I thought you guys are treating it, you promised me he was going to start his chemotherapy session" I turned to face Mrs Winter.

"How could we? Things were falling apart. He took the decision of taking drugs and he believed it was going to help him. He didn't want to bother you or let Alex know about it. And my shop was already in bankruptcy" Mrs Winter sobbed.

"You can do the explanation later but we have to transfer him as soon as possible. And why didn't you inform us before I filled that form" I queried the doctor.

"We are sorry Mr Winslow, we thought we had it under our control but his health has worsened more than we can imagine. We can do you a favour of calling a special center to treat him." the doctor said. I just want to smack that stupid head of his.

"No need, I have a doctor I can call for that just do us a favour of renting us your ambulance" I said.

"Okay no problem" he said and left. I called my family doctor which is the Best Doctor in Arizona and my friend, one of the best surgeons in Arizona. After making the phone calls and having the confirmation that they can treat him, I told Alex about it which she accepted. Of course she will accept it, Her father is in question.

"Move him to the ambulance, here is the address. Mrs Winter cab go with it, we will meet you guys there" I told the doctor. Fortunately he offered to treat him inside the ambulance.

"No I will go with him" Alex said. I looked over to her. She looked rough, her hair is already messy and her eyes are already puffy from crying.

"If you wish" I said.