Chapter Eight

Alex's point of view:

What the fuck? How could he say that when he knows that next week is Christmas and and new year. Apart from those reasons, I can't bear being with him without being wet. The way he looks at me and how he talks to me.
I don't think I can cope with him.

I still remember  vividly when  I caught him dtaring at my boobs, he couldn't even deny that because he was just staring at them. But I liked how he was staring at my cleavages. And I loved when he smirked at me it makes him more handsome and attractive.. Gosh! why am I saying those things?

For the past few months I have been working for him, he tagged me as his friend and also introduced me to his wife. I thought she would think about another thing but clearly she is nice and accommodating.

He always take me to his penthouse for relaxation and for celebrating when we win a big deal.  He always tell his wife about me and I chose him as a friend too but why the sudden change? Why am I feeling attracted to him? Why am I falling for him? Wait, Am I falling for him? I don't know.

Why am I always be happy when he is around me? Why am I always jealous when he is with another girl especially his wife? Those are the questions I have been asking myself for the past four weeks after realising what I am feeling towards him

 No, no I can't be attracted to him because he is married and and he is my employer and moreover, it has been stated in the rules. So what so I do?

  You guys can ask me when I started feeling this way. It started like this;

Flashback #1

We were in his penthouse after we just won a deal. We were so exicted because we worked very hard for this contract and it was hard to win but we won.

This contract will surely increase the Sale of the company and we will have more dealers in the Winslow's shipping company. we have put a lot of money in it and if we loss the sales of the company will go down and will affect other Winslow enterprises.

And we won we were busy jubilating and we were full of excitement when he suddenly pulled me into a bone breaking hug instead of feeling irritating.I smelled his strong aftershave cologne and am addicted to it.

I felt like I should remain in his arms forever. I felt electrofied, I felt like we have been in love since. I felt happy, I felt like my psycho mom doesn't exist.

 Then he pecked my cheek and I love it and I wanted more, I wanted of that kiss.

"We won the contract, my father would be proud of me because he never won up to this contract and I am very sure if that fact. You know Ava would be relaxed now because she was worried about me. Thank God and now I have to go home." He said after pulling away from me. I was happy when he was talking but when he said his wife's name I got jealous. What is wrong with me. Mrs  Winslow and I are friends so it is like am betraying her.

"Come on let's go home" He said taking his belongings like wallet, Car key etcetera.

"Yes" I said without knowing what to say. To be sincere I am still shocked with the unexpected hugging and kissing.

When we got to the car, he said

"I am sorry about the other time, I was very happy to the extent that I didn't know what I was doing". I chuckled but I was sad by what he said. Did he need to say that. This man.

"It's nothing, it is part of celebrating" I told him. Then he started the car.

This was when I started falling for him.

Flashback  #2

The lift dinged and I went out of the lift to my desk. I sat down resting when I heard the intercom. "Miss winter please come to my office now" He said

I knocked the door of his office and I heard 'come in' and I entered.  He was exhausted from his look and I somehow pity him.  Being a multi billionaire isn't easy.

"Thanks miss winter for coming to my aid" he wiped the sweat forming on his temple. "please I do not understand the file you sent to me yesterday". I sent many files yesterday, which one is he talking about?

"Sir, I sent many files yesterday so I have no idea of the one you are talking about" I am confused.

"Hmm, it is the file of Wong's company." I don't understand what they sent either but through the analysing of the file, I understood them.

"They said that they can't work with us because the idea we gave them has been used by the McKenzie's company. so they said that either we give them another idea another for the production of the textile or they cancel the deal" He stood up angrily.

"why didn't you tell me?" he said furiously.

"sir, I am sorry but I thought you would understand yourself" I supposed should have told him.

"That is not a reasonable excuse and how can the McKenzie steal our idea? Definitely someone is betraying me. We have to find that person" we worked for about two hours, Thank God I have eaten.

We both stood up when we know the person, I wanted to make way for him since we were sitting close to each other and I even blocked his way. Unfortunately I missed a step. I was about to fall down when a big muscular hand held me from falling. I knew he was the one and I felt safe. I felt like he is my shiny armor. I want to stay like this forever in his two arms. I felt comfortable. Realization hit me and I stood up and thanked him.

"let's go catch him" he said as he went out of his office.

This event triggered me more to fall for him.

End of flashbacks

Some one tapped my desk and brought me back to reality. it is Mr. Winslow

"Are you okay?  you are in your own world, thinking and smiling. I have been standing here for the past five minutes and you weren't even moving" he said in a concerned way. Wow he is worried about me.

"I am okay sir" I told him

"I came to inform you that you have to be early tomorrow "he said. He was about to move when I said;

"I am sorry sir, but this week is Christmas and I don't want to miss it. My parents won't allow me to go so you can go alone sir, I am sorry."

"No problem, I will postpone it till after new year, I guess I will have to deal with my branch in Florida for now"  he smirked. Then he walked away.

I guess he is doing this purposely.

*****

This is another update and sorry for the late update.

You know My studies are my first priority.

And thanks for the 133 readers it means alot.

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Your girl

Zainab.