chapter twenty two

Dedicated to NanaBrempomaa7

Edited by Iknowonlystory

Alex's pov

It has been a week since I have known that I am pregnant with Richard's beautiful or handsome baby. Nervousness and happiness  are on my side. I am happy about the news of my pregnancy but still nervous at the same time. I don't know how Richard will take it, worse he is still married. How will his wife take the news: sure she can't take it slightly. 

I woke up the next day with the determination of telling Richard about the baby.  I ran to the bathroom knowing that I am late for work. To be sincere, this pregnancy is making do the opposite of what I do on normal basis, like sleeping and eating.

I finished in the bathroom and went back to my room for dressing up. Few minutes later, I went out fully dressed for my work.  As I went out of my room,  I know that there is something wrong do the the tense(abnormal) atmosphere of the house, I sense something is wrong.  I went straight to the sitting room, on getting there I saw my parents but with unwelcoming glare, their eyes is mixed with disappointment and hopelessness, though I am only looking at my dad but still I know something is wrong.

I ignored that and greeted them "good mo......." before I could finish it,  my psycho mom threw a magazine at me.  I caught it before it made contact with my eyes, girl that was close.
I glared at her before straightening it and reading the magazine,  I gasped when I read the headline

'The  richest business man in Arizona who we all know as Richard Winslow is practicing adultery with his personal assistant, for the full details please turn over to page 8'  I opened to page 8 roughly which states: our pictures when we were exploring Spain days before coming back to Arizona.  It was secretly  snapped. Picture where we were holding hands, kissing, laughing together even when he carried me when my feet are aching.  So we were followed,  I thought we have a secret relationship but nothing can be hidden from the world in order words I am doomed 🙆🙆🙆

"I can't believe me this alex" my daddy said.

I was unable to talk, I was dumbfounded. I felt lump in my throat. My dad is disappointed in me. He didn't expect to do this. He is highly disappointed in me but I love Richard and I am pregnant with his child. 

I am in the middle of darkness. I am confused of what to do next.

"I am sorry"  but he didn't hear my pleas are useless when he walked inside

Richard's pov

Ava stormed into the dinning room angrily holding a newspaper In her, she came directly to me and slapped me.  Men this is worse the chewed and unchewed form In my mouth almost came out, the slap is making me see Alex *hyperbole* and the pain is not any time going down from my cheek. She threw the newspaper at me while I caught it 'Richard Winslow is humoured to be dating his personal assistant Alex winter. *pictures* this pictures are the prove our thoughts right. Apart from these pictures, there relationship is noticeable by the way they look at each other and how the communicate in public, no denying there is an undeniable chemistry between them despite richard being to Ava Winslow.

Richard and ava have been happily married for years and blessed with a baby girl,  Alex being a home wrecker and gold digger is In their lives to destroy their marriage blah blah,  for any comment or feed back

Call*:::::::::::::::* or visit our site www.......magazine.com

I didn't know my hands are in fist until I finished reading the stupid newspaper, I can't believe we were being watched despite the security men I employed to watch over us and keep us safe. Damn it,  I wonder what Alex is going through now.

I forgot that ava is still here until this:
"You shameless man,  I can't believe you did this, I gave my love and I put all my life in this marriage, I can't believe this is the result,  I can't before this is what I got.  Richard despite all the love I gave to you is this my payback.  You know I am not ready for child birth still I did it for you,  I gave birth to your baby, do you fucking know the stress,  how would you know when you are busy fucking around." I looked at her,  her eyes are puffy with dry tears, new ones are threatening to fall. 

Her hair is definitely those shattered bird nest,  I feel something in my eyes, I betrayed her,my love.  I just realised the love I get for her.

"Ava, y... " before I could finish she ran straight to our room.

I followed her instantly. When I got there, she slammed the door at my face.  I knocked and knocked and knocked *repetition * I waited for her to open up but all is in vain, I can hear her cries and sniffing inside.

"Ace,  most of what they wrote is wrong I swear, okay let me say the truth I am dating Alex. I am sorry please forgive me. Okay you can give me any punishment. Like slapping, not giving me food or you can even kick me out. Please just me.  I love you and I can do anything to make up for this please forgive me" after some minutes,  I heard a click in the door, thank God she opened up. 

I looked at her,  she punched me in the chest continuously then later she hugged me.

"I won't give you any punishment  but just promise me something"
She said

"What ava" I don't want to upset her.

"you will stop dating that butch and sack her. I don't what to see you with her again. Promise me you will stay away from her" that words squeezed my heart can I be able to stay away from her but still I have to mend my mistakes and repair my broken marriage.

"I promise" I think this is the best solution.  She hugged me and I hugged her back.

        🏹🏹💘💘💘💘💘💘

Fire,  run the chapter is rocky.

I am sorry for the late update,  I hope you enjoy this,  please comment.

Bye

Iknowonlystory
.

Ten votes and 5 comments to go