Extra

Communication matters in Relationships

Dedicated to  av_a_lovely_kiss

Alex point of view:

"What's wrong Richard?" I asked him

"I have something to tell you" he said.

"Okay, feel free to tell me" I told him.

"There has been something I have been keeping from you since the incident that happened at Russia" he said.

"What's is it?" I asked him.

"After what happened. You were operated on before you went into coma. The doctor informed me that you had miscarriage due to the torture, I never wanted to tell you but I feel you should know, it is one important information to you that I should hide from you." He said as he held my hand.

"I know" I told him.

"What?"he asked so shocked.

"I was told by the doctor. When I asked the doctor, he explained everything to me. I thought I was the one keeping it from you. But when Mother told me about it. I started waiting for the day you will tell me" I told him.

"So you knew all this while and you always make feel guilty. I just thought you were going down and sad about it." he pulled me in his lap.

"I am sorry about that. Seriously I didn't really feel bad. Though it pained me but everything happens for a reason. I should be grateful I survived it and I was able to get pregnant again." I explained to him.

"Thanks for understanding" he said as he snaked his tests his head on my chest.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said. I snaked my hand around his chest and hugged him tightly. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment.

****"

So this topic ' communication matters  relationship ' was brought up by my sister av_a_lovely_kiss when I told her Richard was not going to tell Alex about the miscarriage. After she said that,I also reasoned it and used it to form his small chapter.

Bye see ya.

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Zainab F.A