chapter nineteen

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up

It has been two days since Richard and I fought, and I haven't seen him since then, although I do hear his voice when he is begging me to open the door. You may be wondering why, I haven't opened the door since nor have I eaten, all I do is cry and think about my messed up life I actually stopped crying but I am depressed yeah I know that. Now I miss home, I miss my dad.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up; I realized he didn't worth cries and energy. After showering and dressing up I went out of the room not hoping to see him but there he is on the sofa sleeping. I went to the kitchen to cook, after cooking omelette; I sat on the kitchen stool and finished it all. Damn, I never knew I was this hungry.

I went to the sink and washed the plate and put back to where I took it, I was about to walk away from the kitchen when I saw him leaning against the kitchen's door frame, fuck my life. I stood at the spot I am glaring at him I hope he I getting the message I am sending him.

"I am sorry Alex, I know what I said was wrong and you weren't at fault but I was angry at that time" he apologized

Well I am not buying that

"I swear Alex I will make it up for you, I can't live without you I am truly sorry. Please forgive me Alex"

"Just shut up already, Richard I can't tolerate your nonsense again and besides, why are you apologizing you have said what is in your mind out. I think we should know our limit now we are now only employer and employee."

"Are we backing to square one, Alex?"

"I don't care, now let me pass" I passed him and went out of the kitchen ignoring the tingles I felt when I passed him. I went inside my room and sat on the bed.

After a while my phone went off indicating that there is a message, I checked it and I checked it, it was a message from Michael saying I dress up and I should get ready by 7:oopm, is he talking me out, that is good I would be able to get my mind off things.

I wore my simple long evening gown and put my bun. I put on little cosmetics, then I wore my heels and went out of the room to the sitting room, I sat down on the sofa waiting for Michael's arrival.

"Where are you going" I heard a familiar voice but I didn't answer his question

"Please Alex, you are my responsibility here just tell me"

"I am going out with Michael, cleared?" I said, so frustrating

"Alex you are not going out with that man, do you know what is capable of? No, so since you are under my care you are not going out with any man" he said coldly

Before I could reply the bell rang, I know it is Michael so I opened the door for him. He dressed in suit I must say he is looking hot right now. I smiled when he gave me rose flower; I quickly went to put it inside the water vase. I know Richard is burning with anger but it is none of my business. I went out of the hotel with Michael down to his car; he opened the door for me, what a gentleman unlike some people.

"I must say you are such a charmer"

"Really" he said feigning that he doesn't know

"Yes and stop pretending that you don't know you are"

"Then I guess it is working" I laughed at his joke

***

The dinner was amazing and I really enjoyed it. I am back home now or should I say my suite.

"You are back, I see" he said sarcastically. Here we go again

"Yeah, what is the problem?"

"Nothing so where is the prince charmer. Let's gist Alex, is he romantic?" I can sense a hint of jealously in his tone what a strange man

"What is your problem wait are you jealous?" I asked him. Wait he is moving closer to me. No, this is not happening again.

"Yes I am jealous. You are mine Alex only mine. I don't want any guy in your life except from me. no what I do to you or say to you no matter how much it is, you have to forgive me because you are stick to me and I own you now. I don't want to say that Michael boy again or near you. I will finally make you mine now" he snaked his hand to my waist and pulled me closer to him. Before I could oppose what he said he crashed his lips against mine.

Mature content

[I am stuck at writing this but I did my best]

He kissed me hungrily and arrogantly, I kissed him back and pulled him closer by putting my hand on his neck. From my lips he kissed my neck and sucked on them, I put my legs on his waist and he led me to his room. He gently placed me on the bed and he hovered me; he put his both knees by my side. He started kissing me again while squeezing my breast. I pulled him closer to me. I broke the kiss and removed his shirt. He looked at me with hunger, lust such a cannibal. He quickly removed my gown leaving me with my bra and pantie. He unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He looked at my breast hungrily before munching them. The pinched my right nipple while he sucked my left nipple, I let out a moan; he continued sucking my nipple while I was encouraging him to continue by pulling him closer by his hair. He did the same to my nipple. I let out a moan when he bit my nipple, he is such a pig

His hand went beneath my pantie and touches my center

"You are wet, darling" he rubbed my center with his hand and tried to enter but I let out a moan and stop him "you are so tight"

"Actually this is my first" I said I am feeling embarrassed now. he looked at me in disbelieve

"I promise I will be gentle" he removed my pantie and I unbuckled his belt, then everything went blur

My married boss is my first, how interesting.

A lot of trouble is ahead of me, don't forget that.

***

To all girls out there reading this and doing the same, this is a lesson for you all, spoiling other peoples' home and you think it I fun continue to deceive yourself because your own time is coming. Fucking too much guys is shorting of your glory God has specially given you. He gave you for a reason but you are misusing it. Let me tell you, a guy a disease so calculate the guys you have slept and the diseases you have in your body. This is not funny I may be young but I know what I am saying. Why can't you want for your time life is interesting and colourfully but you are too eager to know what is interesting about life and in that process you spoil your life. Be patience and enjoy that life. For instance the pornsters; their future are already ruined, most of them has a glorious future ahead of them but they eventually spoil them before of money and sex and because they are lazy to work for money.

This is my advice to you, wait for your time and always follow your heart. Life is colourfully.

So my lazy readers, meet you still update

Iknowonlystory