Chapter Sixty eight (3.25)

Please vote, comment share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and follow me up.

Thank you.

Happy reading...

Alex's point of view:

"I fell inside" Jemimah said.

"You should be more careful, you scared us all" Rachel said.

"I am sorry" she apologized as she drank her coffee.

"You should all go and sleep we have a party tomorrow" Rachel said.

"My room or yours?" Richard asked as everyone went away from the kitchen.

"Yours" I told him.

"Okay" he says as he carried me up in a bridal form to my his room.

"I am taking control tonight" I told him.

"Showcase your skills" he said as he laid me down.

*

My life has been grate in the past few days. My love for Richard grew stronger everyday.

Honestly, I didn't believe I could fall in love again, not especially with the same ma who broke my heart but shit happens.

In these few days, I realised how much I miss him and how how I really love his despite his shortcomings.

It has been long all along.

I feel cool and nice after when I let go of some pains, grudges and blames I have for my self and Richard. I learnt that letting something go makes you move on in life.

It has been two and half weeks since Jemimah and Nazar's wedding and they have gone for their honeymoon. They will be arriving today. So Rachel wants us to have a party on their arrival.

"Are the snacks ready, I would be inviting my friends over."she said.

"Yes they are madam" a maid responded.

"Go and dress up Alex" she said to me.

"Okay." I said and went upstairs.

I am two days late. I haven't seen my period and it really so suspicious. I never missed the tracked days if my periods. It may be due to the stress.

I dressed up and went down stairs.

We are using the gala room at the end of the hall. I must say, this house indeed has everything.

I was pulled to a person. I know it is Richard.

"I have a party to attend" I  told him

"Same here, but that won't stop me from having a nice time with you" he said.

"Do you now how much I love you?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Let me educate you on that. I live you to the moon and back. Don't forget it, okay. You will always be the one me." He said.

I put my hands on his shoulder as I moved closer to him.

"I love you too. No one can take your place" I told him.

"Is this a promise?" He asked.

"Anyhow you call it" We stamped it with a passionate kiss.

I pulled away from him.

"I gave you go, bye" I blew him kisses.

"I will surprise you later" he yelled behind me.

James'point of view:

"We have managed to get inside this building, all we need to do is to find a way to drive to the garden so that we can abduct her from there" I said to the men.

"Text her already"Ava said.

"Okay" I picked up my phone and texted her.

Hey, Alex. Come to the garden. I am waiting for you. Don't let anyone know not especially my mom. Richard XOXO'

"Done"I told her.

"Drive gently into the garden." Ava instructed her man.

Ava disclosed her information to me on the phone after when I told her about  their trip to Russia. she arranged our meeting and I knew the mastermind to all this is Ava Parker. Richard's ex wife.

"We are already in the garden Ma'am" The driver said.

"Don't forget you guys are all waiters when you get caught. You link  anything about this plan or me, you are dead. I will feed your dead bodies to the fish in my pond" she  threatened.

She told me to come Russia and have a close eye on them. I have been tracking down their movement without anyone's knowing.

And here we are, ready to kidnap the love of my life and make her mine.

And Ava will get the person she wants.

"She is already coming. Everyone silence. Get the drugs ready. Don't forget. Don't let her notice anything to the extent that she will escape" Ava said in victory. She hadn't even gotten what she wanted and she is already smelling victory.

The men got down and attacked her from behind. Not only her, but her son also.

What a nice catch.

They dragged inside the van.

"Move, move" Ava said.
And then we escaped the security. And got out from the house.

I was happy until I realised I was trapped. I was just a pawn in her stupid game.

I regrets doing this. I hope Alex finds a place in her heart to forgive me.

I was blinded by my obsession for her.

I am sorry Alexandre.

I am so sorry. I hope you find a place in your heart to forgive me.

****

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Have a nice day/night ahead

Zainab F.A