Chapter Nine

Love is the world and it builds a nation while money destroys the nation. Money can't complete love but trust and respect can.
By Iknowonlystory

Mature scene ahead

Alex's Point of view:

I am just fucking fed up with him. He knows what he is doing is not right and he still continues with the act. He is married and we have rules. Did he probably know he has effect on me? No no That can't happen. Seriously speaking I am afraid, afraid about what is happening and what is about to happen.

Putting that aside, I reminded my self about calling my dad to know if he need anything for the preparation of this chrismas in order to get it on my way home. I was always a happy person, cheerful, vocal and blunt until I met my arrogant boss. He made me weak and gentle. I hate being gentle and weak and I was far from it before. I always proved myself and insults anybody who crosses his or her line but now, He made me keep shut and continue working. I hate  that he has this undescribable effect on me but I can't do anything about and it is uncontrollable.

I went to his office to give him Mr Lee's file and to tell him I am off for the day. I was about to knock when I was hearing a faint voice coming from him. I didn't know what he was doing but the tone consist of moans, groans, calling names and curses. Maybe I have mistaken him from the TV.

I didn't bother to knock I just entered his office. I gasped, he was the one. He was stroking himself, the sounds were from him. He looked shocked hid his thing under his desk. He was about to talk soI instantly closed the door. Thank Goodness I didn't see anything or else I will just keep thinking about it.

But that's seriously unprofessional, it really insane and stupid to do such at thing at the office.

Fine, it is his office. Accepted but he should serve as a role model to his employees. What if it was another person that entered? Especially if he person is a humour carrier. He would just destroy his image in his own office.

I was afraid and at the same time shocked. I was afraid that he could sack me and shocked because I didn't expect him to do such a thing at all.

I went to my office and packed my things I don't want to face him again this night. I dropped the stupid file and I ran out of my office to the lift. With my stumbling hand I pressed the first floor. It was about to close when a hand stopped it. I was never afraid in my life until now, The lift revealed the person standing outside the lift.

It was Mr. Winslow. His gazes were at me, I was just looking down not ready to face him. He pressed a button on the lift and the lift stopped moving. God help me now in this situation, Christmas is just four day I don't want to be thinking of rubbish. I felt his gaze at me again.

"Face me Alex" he slurred in a lustful tone. I am afraid, but I didn't face him "Come on baby girl, face me" he said again. Oh well! He is drunk. That is obvious from the smell and his raspy voice

Unexpected I love the tone and I looked up at him. He was staring at him likewise me. In a fast motion, He was moving closer to me until there was no space between us, I could feel the smell of alcohol from his body. I wonder why he drank alcohol. My legs felt weak, I felt like my body was betraying me and my brain is no longer working. I immediately looked down, He raised my chin with his forefinger. I looked up at him and he said.

"I am sexually aroused Alex, what should I do?" I have no idea is what he is talking about. He looked down at my lips for a moment before looking at my eyes again "I don't wanna go to my life because she isn't turning up like before but another person does now" What the hell is he talking about?

He drew me closer to him by my waist I wonder How his hands got to my back.

"You know, that person has a great effect on me. Can you feel the effect too?" he asked, I can feel it like something is pokingmy lower part. What can it be? Oh! I know it was the thing James used to tell me to feel four years ago which I did decline.

"What is that and what the hell are you doing?" He didn't answer instead he pushed my closing by my butt.

"I want you now" His eyes were now darker.

"what the he.... " Before I could finish my sentence, he captured my lips with his. I gasped and he used the opportunity to link his tongue inside mouth. God this is amazing. I love it, he grabbed butt harder to him this time and pushed me against the lift, he started touching me. My breasts, my body my butt. He took one of my hand and placed it on his hard shaft and he started using me hand to rub it. I love this moment. But it has wrong, very wrong. He was kissing harder this time with hunger, aggression, love as I imagined it would be.

He started moving himself against me, that was when I came back to me senses. I pushed him away catching my breath. I slapped him Instantly. I glare at him

"I might be working under you, that doesn't mean you can be harassing me any how you like. Don't you dare try this with me again. I won't report you because of the respect I have for you and your reputation but if you try this again I won't hesitate to report you to the police Mr. Winslow. I don't joke with my body." I pressed the first floor I looked back at him, he was still looking at me.

"I kn..." I beat him to it.

"You have no say, your wife and child is waiting at home while you are here molesting your personal assistant." Few moments later the lift dinged and I went out of the lift.

I glared at him before going out but stopped before I open the door when he said.

"It was not like you were not enjoying it so don't tell me what I did was wrong. And it was not harassing because you responded but I enjoyed it". Thank God everyone has gone home. I went out of the company and and greeted some  securities. It I'd true I enjoyed it more than I could imagine but I felt empty when I pushed him I just want to be like that forever. What am I saying? God Mr Richard Winslow, what have you done to me? Or does he have the effect likewise effect that he has on me? was I the one he was referring to? Those are the questions I have been asking myself on my at home......

******************************

If there is any mistake, blame it on the sleepy Iknowonlystory not Zainab.

Thank you for the 200reads and 54 votes. It means alot.

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all..

Zainab