Chapter seventy one (3.28)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Richard's point of view:

Here I am, the shabby building where my son and love are held captive.

I cooled my self down and went inside.

The place stinks of alcohol, weed, cigarette.

"Welcome the boss has been expecting you" A guy came to me. He is huge and faint, one punch from him I am very sure I will be only butt on the cold floor.

"Follow me" he said, I followed him.

We entered a room, filled with the smell of cigarettes.

"Here we are, I will leave you now" he said.

Cells, there are three cells in the room. One is empty whole the other two is occupied with two people.

Alex is tied up in the first one while Xander is tied on a chair in the second one.

Panic rose within me as I witness the terrifying scene before me.

"Welcome Richard" A voice said around the empty cell.

"What the fuck is happening here?" I asked as my heart raced more than it's usual rate.

"Welcome Richard, don't wake the the sleepy bean" she is referring to Xander.

"Show your self" I ordered.

"Anyway, he can't wake up. The sleeping pills are really effective" she said.

"Wait, he is a child for crying out loud" I yelled s little.

I looked at Alex's cell. She is tied up while standing.

I ran towards the cell and held on to it.

"Are you okay Alex?" I asked her.

It might not be the right question to ask at the moment but I need to ask her that question that moment.

She shook her head negatively.

"It hurts" she forced herself to say.

I tired to teach her but she shook her head negatively disapproving my action.

"Don't touch me. The wire with the rope is connected to a gun. If I move carelessly, it will shoot me automatically." She said silently.

"What the fuck" I traced the wire to the where the gun it. It is true, a gun is hung on the wall. The wire is connected to the gun.

"What the fuck is this, Ava" I yelled in fear.

"She is telling the truth, any small mistake she will be shot on the head straight." She said.

"Fine, can you come out now?" I asked.

"Fine since you are insisting" Ava appeared before me with a cigarette on her hand. This is not the Alex I use to know. She looks so unkempt and pale. Eye bags are very visible under her eyes. Her hair is messy and her cloth, her cloth looks so baggy and dirty.