Chapter Thirteen

Alex's point of view:

I have to mend my ways from now on, no matter how difficult it is to me it, I will surely mend it.

What James was right and I can deny the fact that he was trying to help me afterall, he wasn't flirting. I have to thank him after what I am doing now or during lunch.

I completed my work while thinking about me life. I didn't even know What I was doing but I know did something. I checked my self in my phone screen, satisfied with my appearance I went out of my office to submit the file to Richard.

When I reached his door, I sighed reassuring myself that I can do this. I will only submit the files and I will run out of his damn office.

I knocked, after some seconds he told me to come in and I went in. I went in I realised he was making call, thank God. I dropped the files and went more like ran out of his office to find James. I went to his office to find him, and I found him there. I knocked on his door before I entered it. He was sitting on his office chair looking at me, I have to appreciate and go out of his office.

"Thanks for advising, I really appreciate and it do help" I turned my heels to go out when he said;

"I thought you came for another reason you know" he winked

"In your dreams baby boy. Don't get your hopes high, okay? Once again thank you." I told him as I rolled my eyes.

"At least let's have lunch together"

What is the deal with having lunch with him? After all he did me a great help today. The advise means a lot.

"No problem" I told him

"Okay, give me few minutes let's me just pack my things." I went out of his office to wait for him.

After some minutes, he came out of his office. I wonder what took him so much to come out. We went to the company's cafeteria. We bought our food and start eating, having lunch with him was fun I must say. We talked, laughed and joked. It even made the burden on my chest lessen.

After lunch we bid goodbye and I went to my office. I smiled thinking about my lunch today. So James is actually a good person to mingle with, I wish he could be a good friend.

"Alex, report to my office now" Richard said angrily through the intercom. Fear, the fear is back again. I prayed silently that everything should go well now because I don't want any Problem again in my life.

I went to his office without knocking. "Yes, sir?"

He looked at me angrily and threw the files that I did in the office at me.

"What did hell did you do? Are you crazy or what? Look at what you did" he hissed. I looked at the files and gasped. Did I do all these rubbish? I know the reason why I did this, because I wasn't in my right senses then.

"I am sorry sir, I will mend the errors"

"The errors are too much to be mended, we have to print another documents because of your stupid mistake. Instead of doing your work, you would be flirting with the men. What a shame, I don't need a bitch in my office." That was too much for me to take in.

"I know I did a mistake but that doesn't give you the right to question my character and don't you dare call me a bitch ever again Mr Winslow and who I talk to isn't you problem. I am only your employee and what you have done to me ain't things I can bear in my heart so if you want to talk next time at least talk with your manners" I warned him.

"Face the reality Alex, you are one. You are a bitch but not to anyone but to me" he stood up and walked up to me.

"You are my whore only whore, nothing more than that" he smirked. And that is, he crossed his boundaries. I slapped him angrily

"I guess this slap will always remind you of your limit. You have your own family but because of your greediness and selfishness you want to ruin it, I was never your whore and I am not your whore and I will never be one, you this useless man. "

I was about to turn and leave when he pushed my back to the wall painfully "let's see if you are not one" he smirked.

"Mr Winslow, please don't do anything th-----" he cut me up by kissing me hungrily and angrily. I tried to push him it he didn't move, he squeezed my breast painfully pushed my hands off his shoulder so that I won't push him again. He stopped the kiss and said "I am jealous of seeing you with another man, you belong to me" he paused "I am sorry for calling you a whore" Now he kissed me gently and later I responded to him. He brought out one of breast and sucked it while he pinched the second one while I raked me hand through his hair. Later on, I took me to the sofa in his office and he sat then he told me to sit on his laps. He pulled my skirt up and rubbed my center. He unbuttoned his pant and pulled out his shaft but it is inside his brief.

He made me sit on his bulge while my panties is on me. He made me move against it. "since I have taught you so try it. " I did try it and I love it so much I continue while he was sucking my tits. My moans filled the air thank God the office was soundproof. I love this.

I know I will later regret it but now I am enjoying it and I can't deny the fact that I want him.

****

What a wow. If you don't enjoy the making out session don't blame me, I just used my ideas. I don't know how it flows

Do you think he is abusing her?

°°°°°

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all

Zainab