chapter eighteen

Edited by Iknowonlystory

edited by iknowonlystory

He came closer to with his stern face I hate to this but I am scared of him at this moment. I took a step back while he is taking a step towards me.

Finally my back hit the wall and I know there is no way out of this mess. Why did I always mess with this man who is capable of doing anything?

I know the reason, because you want him. You always think that you can handle him because you fear no one but now you fear someone, my subconscious said to me. So annoying! I wonder why this annoying thing has to talk now.

I can talk whenever I like, that so stupid, and I don't want any response from you.

That is a lie because we do communicate together and make decisions together, Please I know we do make decisions together internal beauty but now you need to shut up so that I can deal with this man. Thankfully it does shut up.

He blocked the two sides with his hand. What the hell is wrong with him? He is staring at or should I say glaring into my beautiful soul. Now I fear him and I don't know why. What if he slaps me, what if he hit me? He dare not, even my parents has never laid their hands on me so why would he?

He dare not, my subconscious said. Thanks but I told you to shut up so do as I say or command.

He looks so dangerous now.

"Look Richard, I know you are angry at me and I am sorry, please can you back off a bit. We are too close" I tried to push but he didn't even bulge, what can of human being is this? I pushed him again

"Stop pushing me Alex" he said angrily

Then I lost it, who doesn't think he is "Then back off, only God knows the reason why you are angry at me after all it is not my fault. I know nothing about what is happening; you have no right to be angry at me I am neither your wife nor your mother. I am only your personal assistant, what is happening in your family right now doesn't concern me. So put your anger on someone else, understood? Now make way I want to pass." I yelled angrily and pushed him again but being a goat that he is, he didn't me and it is frustrating.

"It is all happening because of you. Yes you know nothing about what is happening but you caused it all, you bitch"

Wait, what? He called me a bitch, how dare he? I slapped hard right in his face. It took him by surprise and he removed his hands that blocked me from escaping away. He took grip of my arm and tightens it. I whimpered out in pain.

"You bastard leave my arm, and how is it my fault manwhore. After all you are the one cheating your wife"

"If you did not seduce me then all then all this wouldn't have happened"

"Did you hear yourself right now; I seduced you? what a trashy word. You are even the one molesting me, dickhead"

"You know what you are a prostitute, and a gold digger, you want to spoil my marriage and I won't even give you the chance to do that" he paused "you fuck around, I have been suspicious since I always see you with James, you do fuck him right? Has Michael fucked you as well or did he know the truth about you?" he smirked.

Everything is blurry, I am crying. I have never cried in front of him before but I can't help it now he called me a prostitute, he said I fucked around. I won't let him insult me again, I slapped him in his left cheek "that one is for calling me a prostitute" I slapped him in his right cheek "this one is for accusing me wrongly" I punched his chest continuously "I hate you, I don't want to see you again. You know nothing about me; you manipulated me into having affair with you. First you molested me. Then you manipulated me, now you have no respect for my dignity. Is this how you treat your wife? You are such a bad man. Who are you to question my character when you behavior is not good, you are even worse" I pushed him away from me and continued "yes I know what I did was wrong, cheating Ava, I know I betrayed her but you were encouraging me, you never thought about her feelings because you are selfish. Now, you are blaming me for what happened, just face the reality you are at fault not me after all you are the one who is greedy not me, and thank you for telling me your opinion about me" I removed my hand from his grip and ran to the bathroom.

I hate the fact that I am attracted to him from the first day we met

I hate the fact that I am in love with him

I hate the fact that I gave him my body

I hate the fact that I betrayed Ava

I hate the fact that I didn't take James' advice

I hate the fact that his words hurt me the most

And I hate the fact that i am a home wrecker

***

I am really sorry for the late update; I have many things to do. I told you guys that I have many exams ahead of me, so I am starting my gce next tomorrow so wish me luck

I may not update for one to months, don't blame me for that it is my exam. This exam is very hard to do so pray for me. I have full faith in Allah.

Good day

-Iknowonlystory