Chapter thirty four

Say No To Domestic Violence!!!

say No To Domestic Violence!!!

Say No To suicide!!!

Say No to bad thoughts!!!

Kindly note that this chapter contains the use of domestic violence. Read at your own risk.
Don't try this with anyone!!!

Alex's point of view:

"Come in" I said to him as I walked inside leaving the door for him to close. I sat on the couch, crossing my legs over the other. Seriously, I don't really know what is wrong with me now but I know there is still little confidence in me.

"You look great tonight" he complimented.

"Really?" I asked with little sense of humour.

"Yes" he said as he stood before me.

"Thank you. Anyway what brought you here this night? It is pretty late outside you know." I said pretending to be concerned. But, I don't give a fuck about him.

"I was told you had little fight with my men" he said as he sat beside me on the same couch I am sitting on. Oh he got nerves. I stood up and went to the kitchen, knowing he is following me. Maybe I should become a coward after all I can't fight this any longer.

"You call that fight? Please tell me how it is associated with violence. You violated me of my right like you are a government official. Being rich doesn't mean you will discomfort the poor with your wealth. You are meant to help the poor. I am one helpless human Richard that you should have left alone a very long time even if you can help and defend me but you chose to discomfort me. Why? Why Richard?" I asked him with tears in my eyes. I moved to the cutlery area and stood there making sure I am at the right track. Maybe I should just end it here.

"Really? Alex maybe you don't really know me, I am not what you think I am" he defended himself.

"Oh really? I know you more than any other freaking person Richard even more than your so called wife. I know you. I know your in and out. What you can do and what you can not do. Even what you are capable of doing. Your likes and dislikes. Don't forget that Richard. I know you. Even then I didn't know you all until you started showing me your second phrase of character. You made me who I am today. I loved and trusted you but what did you do? You turned my love and trust down. You made me a shameless person. Is it a crime to fall in love. We people do say it is not a crime but unfortunately in my own very case, my own case. It is a big crime. I don't even need to explain my self to you. You know your deeds." I really need to stop crying. But they won't.

"I am sorry" he apologized. Who knows his apology talk less of late apology.

"Don't apology. I don't need your apology. You are freaking five years late. And more over if you are truly sorry about everything, what is the need of you hurting me over and over again. Okay can you explain your action? Why did you tell your guards to block me from moving around? What was it for? Why did you deny me of my freedom when you don't even have access to it? Answer me I need a freaking answer." I yelled. I am going crazy any time from now. I just need to end it all.

"You running away would be used against you in the court. I just wanted to help you. I know it may feel somehow but I promise I didn't mean to deny you of your freedom. I pro..." I cut him off before he could complete his stupid speech.

"SHUT UP. Just shut up Richard. I need to end this. I really need to"

"Why do you mean?" Before he could process what I meant. I took a knife out of where it is kept. I pointed it to him with shaky hands. I don't want to but I need to because of our safety. I need to put an end to all this.