Chapter Sixty two (3.19)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and follow me up.

Thank you.

Enjoy this chapter.

Alex's point of view:

"Do you mean I stink?" The man asked in anger.

"Are the the unfortunate man that wants to marry her?" Richard asked.

"Yes but I am not unfortunate".the man said.

"Well I can see that. Any way, if you are her man. I am sorry but you stinks so much." Richard said in disgust.

"It is okay children, eat up. Jemimah, stop pulling Richard's leg and Richard stop venting your anger in Nazar, eat up" Rachel instructed.

"And mind you, anyone who breaks the table rules will watch all the dishes except from the children" Rachel reminded them.

A good way to handle naughty children.

I smiled at her punishment.

They both frowned in disgust and started eating.

"You should try the pastries, they are so nice" I nodded at her. I tried one of the pastries.

"It's good"

"You should try the borscht"

"Eww" Both Jemimah and Richard said at the same time.

"What?" I said.

"My mom is not good at making that. It will be horrible. It's better not to eat that" Jemimah said.

"You both should know your punishment" Rachel said.

"You should try it, Alex" she said.

I can't hide my disinterest.

"I will pass, sorry " I said.

"Okay". She said. I feel bad for rejecting the meal but I can't help it after what Jemimah said.

*

"I am your elder sister, I am telling you to wash all the dishes."Jemimah tried to use seniority.

"There is no seniority here, let's divide the dishes, okay?" Richard said.

"I can't believe as rich as I am, a billionaire like is doing the dishes." Jemimah dramatized.

"Really?" Richard tried to tease her.

"I make diamonds, Gd, silver and you are still teasing me about how rich am I?" She said frustratingly.

"Well you should have been in bankrupt if it wasn't for me." Richard boosted.

"Broadcast it to the world in general so that they can know" Jemimah said in anger.

"Jemimah, go and rest I will do the dishes" The man fro. The dinning said.

"Oh thank you dear" Jemimah went away from the washing area to the man. She pecked his lips and made her way out of the kitchen.

"You can't just leave like that" Richard retorted.

"Trust me I can, it is my house" she went away leaving Richard, the man and me in the kitchen.

"I can't believe she left an opportunist with me" Richard said.

"Who is the opportunist?" The man asked.