Chapter forty two

Please vote, comment and follow and please don't to share.

  Enjoy

Alex's point of view:

"Xander!" I hugged my my son immediately I spotted him in my apartment. I hugged him so tightly like me life depends on it.  I don't want to let go of him not not or later in this life time and I am even sure I won't want to let him go in another life time.

I sobbed loudly as I hugged him.

"Mom, crying again? Can you tell me the reason why you are always crying?" he asked

"I am sorry" I said instead

"Mom can you release me, I can breathe properly" he said the last part in a hoarse voice due to his current condition. I know I hugged him way to tight. 

I quickly released him immediately.

"Sorry" I said as I cupped his small face in my palms. I kissed his two cheeks and then his lips,  after that I released him.

"You can be  like a baby sometimes you know" he said and I smiled a little. 

"Maybe to you" I told him.

"And maybe to me too" A voice said behind me, my heart raced faster upon hearing the voice.

'That's absurd' my subconscious said, well it is not. This man in question can take my child far away from me if he wants to.  I am the helpless one here so my heart has the right to race faster than its normal speed in fear.

"And you are always stubborn to me" He concluded.

I didn't respond instead I hugged Xander to my chest as I inhale his hair scent.

In a blink of the eyes, he is already in front of me he knelt down as I did, we are almost in the same height but I can't deny the fact that he is still taller than me.

"Hurry up and pack up drama queen" With that he left my apartment.

"mom, please let's start packing up"  Xander said

"Yes sure"  I supported his idea.

Leaving this mini apartment of mine is like I am living a huge mansion behind. I spent almost six years of my life here and I have so many memories to live with.

When I arrived to Greece in the condition I was in, James always wanted to help me to forget my past but he failed. I would lock myself this mini apartment and cry myself out. When I gave birth to Xander, he became the reason behind my happiness. When he started crawling. I would monitor him as he crawled around the whole apartment.

I would run around the whole house chasing him,  pretending to be slow just to make the play interesting and easy for him. And the kitchen,  the kitchen is always the place I would cook with him on my arms or on the cabinet.

In short, this house holds a lot for memories for Xander and I while I was pregnant and also when he was growing up.

"Is that tear again on your left cheek, mom?" I blinked as Xander asked.

"Am I really crying?" I asked him. Well myself in particular. I know that was a hilarious question but I found myself asking anyway.

"You should answer yourself, mom" sure that was somehow like a rhetorical question.

"Let's pack up" I said as I wiped my tears.

Richard's point of view:

"He is here" Judge said immediately as he sat on his seat.