Chapter thirty seven

Richard's point of view:

That's really terrible. I will surely help her if that is the case. I can't bear a man beating up his wife or any girl. That's bad.

Though the female might have her own bad behaviour, but that doesn't give any man to beat up a lady. They are meant to be cared for because they are fragile. And that doesn't give a female the chance to use that principle against a male. If she knows he has her best interest in mind, then she should also do the Sam's to him. Only God knows what led to the destruction of her marriage.

"I can help you but please do Wear your cloth first" I said. She immediately wore her bra back, then went out of my sight. She came back minutes later, fully dressed in her professional outfit. Now comes the Doctor Sharon I know.

"How can you help me?" she asked with a lit of hope on her face.

"Do you really want to divorce him?" I asked her, this is an important question so later on, she won't she I forced her to divorce her husband.

"Yes, of course. I want to leave him. I don't want to know about his existence" she said disgustingly.

"Than I will help you with the divorce paper." I told her

"He won't sign it" she argued.

"I will get you my lawyer. Just trust me, he will sign it. Just tell me his work details and how I can meet him. You will be divorced on Monday If you are ready because I am leaving for America next week Tuesday if I get what I want" I explained to her

"He is a lawyer. One of the most powerful lawyers in Greece. You see how it would be difficult to divorce him." she ran her hand through her hair.

A lawyer. The interpreter of the law is also the law breaker. He knows the law and he will claim he is fighting for justice but that does he do at home. Break the law and turn his wife into a punching bag.

"He might be powerful here but his connections and power doesn't even reach the nail of my smallest toe. Trust me. All you have to do is to pretend to him like nothing is going to happen. You just need to be the best wife. I assure you the divorce will be ready by tomorrow." I boosted. And that's true. For the fact that his popularity and power resides here. He is no one near my employees.

"I have your words please don't let me down. Tomorrow is friday. I hope he signs it or else we will go to court on monday?"

"Yes, that's is correct. I have to go now. And mind you, if you try to get on bed with your patients again. I will have to cast you to the media. See you" with that I went out of her office.

On my way home, I called my lawyer to prepare a divorce file for her and her husband as soon as possible. And sure he is on it.

I kicked my boots off my feet as I jumped on the couch. I removed the DNA result from my suit. I smiled at it. I Kissed it before opening it. I started to read the result from the name of the hospital. Call me jobless. This is one of the happiest news I have ever gotten so far in my life. Immediately I read it to positive. I smiled. I jumped on the sofa. I ran round the living before settling back on the sofa. When I gained my breathe back. I started laughing. He is my child. He is mine.

My blood runs through his veins. He should be my son. I had my best sex with Alex at Spain without using protection and thank Goodness, she didn't take in my words that day that I said she should abort the pregnancy.

Thank God she isn't heartless like me.

She decided to keep the baby.

I will make sure they live in my heaven. I will pamper them like there is no tomorrow. I love you Alex. I love you so very much. You are mine. Only mine. You are going no where.

Alex's point of view:

Hey Alex, I have hired a lawyer for the case. He said that you should tell Xander about his father before he could proceed with the case. Xander must know about his father. I know it would be painful but you have to. Best wishes

James xoxo

The message says. Tell him that Richard is his father? That is the last thing I want to tell him. That is father is that terrible man. The man that told me to abort him. The man that chose his family over him. How could I tell him that.

Sooner or later he will find out that Richard is his father. But what if he finds out that he is an illegitimate child of the winslow family.

I checked the time. It is time for me to pick him up at school.

"Excuse me sir, please my shift is almost over just 10 minutes more, it is the closing hour of my child's school and I have to go and pick him up. You know how stubborn he can get" I said the manager.

"This is excuse you always make every damn time and you will collect your salary without dashing a dime to this restaurant. Do you think we pay those that fill in your position extra money. We pay them the same amount we pay you. So you should work still your shift ends. We don't allow laziness. So go and finish your shift" he said. Please he shouldn't be like. He knows how stubborn my son can be.

"Please sir, my son---" he cut me off

"Please pardon me with your son's issue everytime. I how told you to date me. I like you Alex. I will take care of you. I will promote you. You are one beautiful woman, you should leave this responsibility of your son for short period of time and get a life for yourself. I will take care of you Alex. I will pamper you. Just give me a chance please" he said. He is so irritating gosh. Can he even listen to himself? I should leave my son, my own life he is crazy.

"Hey look mister, If I work under doesn't you the right to talk to me any how. And give you the right to harass me. And don't you talk ill about my son. I know my worth, okay? And if I start having affair with, It would make me feel worthless. What is even the purpose if me having this discussion with a fool like you. I have been so quiet about this stupid thing you always say to be but I can't take it anymore. Mr Fox, I am here by telling at this instant that I quit my job. I resign. I won't tolerate you using my condition against me. Now that I have quit the job. If you talk ill to me or my son again. You won't like what I will do to you. Excuse me" That's a piece if his medicine. He should take it. I hate people using my condition again me. How could he say that I should abandon my own son. Foolish man.

"Really? What will you do?"
He asked smirking as he move closer to me. I have dealt with men like this before. This one isn't new.

"Try me" I challenged.

"Alex winter, the only mistress of her ex boss Richard Winslow. You had affair in your past right with your boss and gave birth to an illegitimate child of the winslow family. Well no one about that yet. But I can make the world know that, pity you. Your image will be more tarnished that it has already been before." he is just few inches away from me.

Well I guess I am more popular than I know. 'The mistress of her boss that's nice.

"How will it feel to tell the world that Richard has a son with you that is still not known to the world."

What no. I don't want that.

.........

50 votes to go.

Please vote comment and follow.

Please I need those things.

Bye

Love you

See ya

Iknowonlystory