wHo misses me?

Hey there, don't blame me for not updating please.  The lock down has been so hard over here but Alihamdulilahi, God has everything in control.

At first I was anxious about the exams ahead of me because I needed those results but few weeks later my mom got sick that I almost lost hope in God, but I never did thanks to my mentor and my good part path, she was so sick to the extent that She had to live with her sister whom I didn't like anyway thanks to her, we should always be grateful for who helps us out in time of needs.

I love my parents and I want to do things for them.  My dad is a true hero and my mom is a woman and mother you could ever wish for. My dad works day and night for him to do things for and my mom even though she doesn't have but she sells things for us to eat. I can still remember when I was younger,  we were broke that I didn't go to school that dayeven but as a good mothershe sold one of the item for us to have money,  I couldn't forget that day.

Seriously I don't know my future but I know God has better plans for me and all of us in general Insha'Allah. But I want to fulfill my duties to them I want them to enjoy life And I pray Masha Allah they eat the fold of their labours Insha'Allah Amen.  I don't want us all to depart now Insha'Allah.

My prayer point is that any evil fashion against us all shall not prosper Insha'Allah. In the mighty name of Allah.
I love you guys all and I pray your parents eat the food the food of their labours Insha'Allah

Hmm,  I need you guys help please. I got a chance of dreame to write and earn money, so my second story here  seducing Mister perfect so I don't know how I'm gonna go with it now because I really really love that story on Wattpad and I am already writing the real story on my laptop so I don't know when should I take the Story to dreaming or should I continue writing it on Wattpad I am considering  writing another story on dreaming and leave seducing mister perfect I don't know so I'm considering leaving it on Wattpad. I don't really know what to do right now you understand me but that's why I'm seeking for you guys to help me with it are you do you will love the story or I should write another story should I take it down  or I should just continue writing it, Ya Allah I love you guys you know that.

I am so excited that we have 109k reads and 2.32k votes. Thank you guys. please if you like the story.

Vote, comment share. Please help a girl here, thanks please comment about your opinions.

. Bye love you and please wish me luck in my exams ahead pray Pray ya girl And don't curse Biko.

L

      O

               V

                           E

   Y

        O

                 U