Chapter fourteen

ALEX'S POINT OF VIEW:

It has been three days since our make our session. I know I will later regret it and sure, I regretted it.

I have been avoiding him since. I don't know why I become weak when he comes to him. I miss my old self, the brave and sharped tongue girl who fears no one.

He made me weak, he made me what I don't want to be. He even made me fall in love with him. I promised myself that I will only surrender myself to husband but why am I surrendering my body to my married boss who only wants my body for pleasure?

Now I am the other woman in his life, I am a home wrecker. I hate myself now. I betrayed Ava who thinks her husband is only hers, not knowing that her friend is sharing her husband with her. I am a bad friend even a traitor

But I can't control my body when I am with him and I love what he always do to me, he always make me feel I am belonging to where I truly belong to. And I always want more of what he doing to me, even I do feel like he is mine but unfortunately, he isn't but I wish he was mine.

All the time I spent with james is nothing compare to Richard who made me feel what I haven't spent in my life.

Putting that aside, today is Christmas and I ought to enjoy myself so why thinking about that. I wore my red long fitted gown and I put on my cosmetics and my heels, even though I detest putting on too much cosmetics but I had to today.

Hours later, it already time for opening gifts and making wishes.

I gave my dad the small box and he accepted it happily and I gave my mom a box which has a necklace it is not too much expensive but unique. I know she likes necklace and she has been demanding for a new necklace from my dad so I bought it for her.

When my dad opened his gift he gasped and brought out the key of his new car. He kept staring at it in surprise. He looked at me, and then he hugged me. The hug was unexpected and it was much like a bone crashing hug which made me breath hardly. I love my dad.

"You have made me happy today, Alex. I never expected this" he said happily and wiped the happy tears from his cheek. "Alex, may you find happiness in your life" He prayed.

"Amen dad, come on let's enjoy ourselves" I stood up and pulled dad with me to dance.

The bell rang and I happily went to open the door. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see him here at night. How did he even know the address of my house? I immediately went out and closed the door behind me before my parents find out. I glared at him

"What the hell are you doing at my house? and how do you know my address?" I asked him angrily. Did he come her to spoil my mood?

"I came to wish you merry Christmas. I know the address of your house since the day you gave me the address of your house, remember?" Oh! I remembered that day.

"I also came to give you this gift. And lastly I am here to ask you why you have been avoiding me since the past three days"

"why are you not at home celebrating the Christmas with your family?" he smiled, why is he smiling? Is there anything funny. I frowned as his reaction.

"Nothing, I just came to give you this" he stretched the gift towards me but I didn't collect it instead I turned to leave

He gently grabbed my hand to prevent me from leaving "just collect this and stop being stubborn, please I bought this specially for you as token of apology" I turned to him. Did he just say please? And did he buy this gift specially for me?

"What about your wife? Did you buy something special for her because you are cheating her Richard? I don't want to spoil your relationship, please go and be with her" I pleaded

"Don't worry, I bought something more special for her, please collect it" I felt jealous when he said those words but I collected the gift. We bid goodbyes and he went.

God, lead me to the right path- this is my wish now. I am going astray.

****

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all

Zainab