Chapter forty six (3.2)

please vote, comment and share my story.  Please don't forget to follow me up on wattapad

And instagram as Fatai Zainab Abimbola.

*

Alex's point of view:

"Which hospital is he admitted to?" Richard's voice came through from my behind.

"Our family hospital" My mom replied. I broke the hug as I wipe my tears.

"Then, let's go, what are you guys waiting for" He said.

"That's true, let's go" My mom said, I was not even able to talk. I am just like a dumb person right now. I am already in my own world.

I felt someone put his hand on my shoulder as he leads me out of my house. The scent is Richard's but I make no objection to it. I just allowed him to, I need someone to hold me anyway or I might lose my balance. He led me to his car and helped me on settling down on the passenger's seat.

"Drive to the hospital" Richard commanded his driver.

"Yes sir"

What if anything happens to my dad?

I have never even heart of such cancer before.

Heart cancer?

Is it deadly like other cancers?

What if I lose him?

What if he dies?

God forbid.

"We are already there sir" the driver announced.

"It is time to alight Alex" my mom informed and at the same brought me at of my thoughts.

"Okay" I silently said as I got down from the car.

"We are here for a man that was rushed here, his name is Williams Winter" Richard said.

"Who are you to him"The receptionist asked.

"A family member, and that's his wife Rosa winter" He explained. Well, he is a family member, after all he is the father of his grandson.

"Okay, he is the second floor, general ward. Bed G" General ward? He should have in the private ward.

"General ward? What nonsense? Has he been attended to?" Richard asked.

"Please meet the doctor incharge for that" the receptionist said rudely as she continued with what she was doing.

"Let's go guys" Richard said as he led the way with Xander by his side.

*

"Father" I sobbed as I stared at my dying father on the hospital bed, mom wasn't even helping the situation either, she was crying bitterly.

"Mom, stop crying. It is okay" Xander said but I didn't even listen to him.

My dad has always been my hero. He believed in me when my son didn't, he trusted me when my mom didn't. He has always been the true friend I had since when I was little. As his only child, he pampered me also but that doesn't me he didn't discipline me. My dad is a sweet disciplined man.

Even when  they both disowned me for my shameful deed, he still helped me secretly without my mom's knowing anything about.

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have lived at life that I lived in Greece, who knows maybe I would have been on the street begging for food.

He still contacted me when I was in Greece every weekend. He was with me during my good day and difficulties.

Now tell me, Why would he want to leave my life suddenly. I am not ready to let you go dad. Please fight whatsoever is threatening you dad, you are a fighter.