Chapter Sixty nine (3.26)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Alex's point of view:

'Hey, Alex. Come to the garden. I am waiting for you. Don't let anyone know not especially my mom. Richard XOXO' The message says.

He must be planning something for me at the garden. I must go, he must be something romantic.

I looked for Xander in the midst of the ladies. I spotted him with mom. I walked towards him.

"Mom, I will be right back" I told her.

I turned to Alex.

"Follow me, Please escort me to you dad okay?" I pleaded with him.

"Okay" he said and followed me.

We went out of the party arena to the main door. We walked out of the main door to the garden in silent. I am ready for him.

"Here we go" I sat as we got to the garden.

"There is nothing here" Xander said.

"Hmm" I managed to say.

"Where is he?" I asked my self silently.

The garden is silent and there is nothing special there. It is normal as it should. There is no decoration or whatsoever.

"Let's go back" I said and turned back. But we weren't to fast. Someone drugged me with handkerchief through me nose. I fell unconscious after seconds of struggle.

*

I woke up with a stunning head ache. I wasn't able to process my environment at first but gradually I started processing what happening. Now, I am now having a clearer view of what is in surrounding.

The room is so dark except from the Ray of sun that passes through the small window.

I am tied up with a rope and a wire. I am not even tied sitting down. They made me stand.

I am tied up in a cell.

Where is Xander?

He was with me when I was drugged. Was he kidnapped too? Panic arose within me. The fact that he is also drugged and kidnapped made me panic.

He is a young child for God's sake.

It was all my fault. I shouldn't have asked me to escort me. If I didn't, he wouldn't have been in this mess. I am a bad mother. Tears rolled down my cheek, I wonder how he is doing. I hope he was not kidnapped.

"Mom" Xander cried out. I turned to the direction of his voice. My son is in another cell tied up on a chair.

"Xander!" I yelled. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Don't shout or you will be shot by your own very action." A woman said. I couldn't see her because the room is dark.

She clapped her hands and the light was switched on.

"Hello Alexandre, longest time" she said. She walked towards my cell and held on the irons.

She resembles someone I know but I have forgotten where I know her.

"Have you forgotten me so quick?" She asked devilishly.

I looked at her very well trying to recall where I know her.

Ava, she is Ava but she looks so different. Her face is not baked with cosmetics like before. Her hair is now longer and messy. She looks so unkempt.