Chapter twenty three

Happy new year to everyone and I am sorry for the late update please forgive me. It was because of some personal reasons.

I want you guys to please put your opinion on this story so far please in the comment box.

The game is on, 10 comments and 20 votes for the chapter I am updating today and I will tell you about the next update and one person will get the next chapter dedication. Good luck🤗🤗🤗🤗👍👍👍👍.

Okay this is the update and enjoy

Edited by Iknowonlystory

Alex pov

I went after them to their bedroom and luckily for me I got up with them before they shut the door at my face. I held my father's hand "Dad please hear me out pleas I love him" for that I got a slap on my face. Tears slip down my face, I can't believe the person who has never laid his hand to hit me just slapped me.

"Are you not ashamed of yourself, you are in an affair with a married man.  What will the people say about you and us.  You ruined our reputation, you have tarnished your image in the society.  I never expected this from you alex" my mom of all people said those things while sobbing. What the fuck? Why is she saying that,  does she care about because last time I checked she didn't care about me. Now I am fully ashamed of my self.

"Alex let me go" my dad pleaded in tears.  That was the last thing I heard before welcoming my self to the world of dizziness.  My grip on my dad's hand became to loose until I feel on the cold tiled floor of our house.  Darkness.  Oops I fainted.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

I heard faint voices in the background and beeping of machine. I want to open my eyes but it seems like my eyelids are heavy are not supporting me. Minutes later I opened my eyes slowly though everything was blur at first but later regain my sight, immediately I opened my I saw white ceiling, wow I am in heaven.  Wait why am I in heaven not hell because I am a sinner I didn't not even apologize to my parents before I die.  Won't I see Richard again,  those thought were running through my mind until someone came to my view an angel?  Do angels wear doctor clothes oh no

"she is awake now Mr and Mrs winter" the Doctor angel said. Wait I am not in heaven but in an hospital.

"Thank you doctor" my mom said in a tired voice. I sat up in the hospital bed glancing at my parents. They must have known about my pregnancy.

"You need rest miss winter.  You fainted due to your blood pressure and quit thinking and stressing yourself for the baby well-being. When you are going I will you some vitamin and some prescribed drugs, good day" he went out of the room not after talking to my parents, as soon as he was out of the room, the room feels awkward.

"Don't tell me the baby is for him" my mom said in her usual harsh tone

"I am sorry but it is his baby" I said feeling down

"No problem but you get two options which are: one,  you have to abort the baby and marry Ibrahim and two, if you don't compel to the first option then we will forget you forever." did she just say that,  I gasped.  Which kind of mom is she?  I should terminate my baby? I should kill the symbol of Richard and I love?  And marry Ibrahim.  Or else they will forget about me forever. Then problem there is no thinking about it my decision is that they should forget me after all family will always support you in any difficulty but there are not instead they are giving me options. Did dad know about this? He must know cos he is not talking or opposing her.

"I expected this from you mom but not from you dad,  how could you say that I should abort my baby and marry another man,  you know what I have no energy for talking I go with the second choice" I said removing IV from my hand, I wore my slippers and walk towards the door.

"If you step out of the door, you will be disowned alex" my dad yelled but I don't give a fuck about that.

"Then goodbye" I said and walked out of the room and the hospital. I hired a Cab to take me home. I went to my room and I changed my clothes and I went to  Richard's  company.

When I got to his industry I went straight to his office. I knocked his door and went inside.  On getting there I saw him typing away on his laptop. I smiled at the view. I said:

"Hi richard" but he didn't reply me which hurts but I ignored it and went on "you must have seen the scandal but it is nothing, we can continue our affair and start afresh, I know you love me and I love you too. You can even divorce your wife so that we can life a new life with our baby,  yes I am pregnant with your baby.  Isn't that amazing Richard?" I said randomly

He didn't even answer but at the point of the baby his head swung up in shock but later composed himself then he took out his cheque from nowhere and started wring on a page there,  he torn the page and threw it at me.

"I am done with that stupid affair that almost destroyed my family and the baby,  I don't know if it is mine so abort the baby or give it to the real father not me.  This cheque will do you good. "  Did I hear him right. A single tear rolled down my cheek,  I can't believe he could do this. But I won't abort this baby.

"What the hell are you saying, the baby is yours Richard" I told him out of anger

"Get out of my office before I call the security guard.  You are only my who're and mistress and nothing more, the baby isn't mine. " he said and I couldn't believe my ears. Isn't he the person who do tell me the sweet who're wow.  I took the cheque of  one million dollars he gave me and stood up.

I didn't even argue with him and I went out of his office,  company and life to begin a new life without him.

=============

When I reached home, I saw my belongings in the sitting room. I was shocked and surprised to see my goods thrown out of the house.

"You are disowned Alex. Do not come back to our lives, we will also forget about you. Goodbye"

On hearing the statement I picked up my a bag out of them and went of our their lives. I went to the back of our house to relax until it is already the night so I would proceed in my journey. I slept off while relaxing

Someone woke me up from my sleep which was my father, I glared at him.

"Don't glare at me and don't talk, take this money and use it to travel out of the country and this is your passport . Know I will never disown you you are still my precious daughter bye". Tears roll down my cheek on hearing his words.  I love you daddy. 

When it was the night, I proceed in my journey but sincerely I don't know where I am going.  I heard horn of a car but I didn't stop walking until it almost hit me which make me fall on the ground oops my butt. 

"Alex are you okay,  get up let go to the car" James, the person talking is James. I got up and followed him to his car. I sat at the passenger seat. Seconds later he started the car and drove away.

"Please don't talk, all I want you to do now is to take me to your house and give me a good food and help me please in dying out if the country tomorrow " it was shameful telling my ex this but I have no choice. He did as I requested and helped me to start a new life without him in Greece but we have an agreement which is that my child will recognize him as his father and he will stay with me.  Without him.

A new life without him

What an update.  Longest chapter ever. 

Sorry for the late update.

Happy new year

10 comments about the story and 20 votes to update sooner.

Bye