Chapter Sixty seven (3.24)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and follow me up.

Thank you

Happy reading.

Alex's point of view:

"Today is fun. At last, they later got married" I said to Richard.

We are inside the kitchen, having drinks while everyone is asleep.

"Yes, but I am still afraid" he said.

"Jemimah told me everything. You have helped her greatly. I can see you are possessive over her but I think they are of good match. Just give her a chance" I told him.

"I will try" he said. It is so obvious that he is  protective of his sister and that he wants the best for her even though he is not that fond of her.

"Will you give us a chance?" He asked suddenly.

I smiled at him and nodded. I think it is time for me to move on.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

After all even everything that I have feared not to happen has happy, so I want to give us a try again.

"I promise I will never let you down" he said. Excitement was clearly written on his face.

"You mustn't" I told him as I got down from the tool and moved closer to him.

"I am liking you again Mr Winslow, don't let me down this time or I will be gone from you life and heart." I told him. I smashed my lips against his. The way we got to his room was unknown. He took me all without leaving any drop of me.

He made me what I have been yearning for, for years.

***

"Good morning" kisses were showered on my face.

I woke up and sat up immediately.

"Good morning" I said to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Xander will be here any moment." I told him.

We quickly dressed up. He was about to leave when the door was opened and Xander came inside.

"You are up today" he said to me.

"Good morning Daddy" he said.

Richard carried him up and swing him.

Xander laughed out. "Daddy please stop it"he said between us laugh.

Richard placed him on the bed and went out but not before blowing me a kiss. I blused at his act.

"Why are you smiling?" Xander asked.

"Before today is Jemimah's reception" I lied to him.

"Okay" he said as he pecked me on my cheek. "Good morning mummy." He greeted.