Chapter thirty six

Richard's point of view:

"The result of the DNA test is out Mr winslow, please proceed to the hospital to collect the result" the dpctor said over

"Sure I would be there in 30 minutes. Thank you doctor" with that I hang up, I smiled. That's a good news. The evidence to prove Xander is mine.

There are many ways to take sample of the child to do DNA. I used Xander's hair and my hair. Even without DNA,  I know my blood runs through his vein. This DNA will be my strongest evidence at the court to bring the love of my life back to me and my son. My heir. This kind of happiness, I haven't witnessed it in the last five years.

I picked up my car key and jogged to my car, I don't won't to run so I won't raise a false alert.  Seriously I am happy to day. It won't be long when I will start to feel her body again. All what I have lost. Her cuddles, love, smiles, support, how she always make my happiness mine, her anger, her sexy body, her light green eyes, and most importantly her love for me and my life because she is my life. 

And Xander, I missed the important stages in his life. When he was growing inside her, the bump, his first kick.  His continuous kicks. When he was coming to the world. His delivery, I was supposed to be there. I was supposed to be the first person to hold him, I was supposed be the one to name in in collaboration Alex.  We would have named him,  but unfortunately I was not there because of my foolishness and stupidity.

I was supposed to be there when he started crawling,  when he started sitting.  I was supposed to be when he pronounced his first word. The first time he took his first step.

His birthdays.

I was supposed to be his hero.

But I changed everything with my stupidity. And now comes the opportunity for me to amend things and bring 'my little family'  to me. So I must not miss this golden opportunity.

I parked my car outside the hospital, I got off my car and  went inside the hospital straight to the doctor's office,  not waiting time to go to the reception area.

I knocked twice after hearing 'Come in' I opened the door slowly and stepped inside her office.

I sat down on the visitor's chair waiting for her to bring the result out.

"Good afternoon Mr winslow. How are you doing?"

"I am fine Mrs kart I hope you  are not being stressed out" I said.

"Not at all Mr winslow, it is my job. Anyway this is the DNA result"  she took a brown envelope for her table and passed it to me,  I took it gladly

"Thank you Mrs Kart, I really appreciate your effort. I will take my leave now." I said as I stood up.

"what? Not even having a cup of coffee with me, I am sure you will love that." she offered.  It is like this woman don't know how I am eager to get home and celebrate this.

"I am sorry Mrs Kart,  I am too busy for that, please I have tons of files to be amended at home, I am sorry I need to go" I said

"I insist" she said.  Fuck! Angel of distraction.

"Fine but only for 10 minutes please" okay no problem.
She stood up from her Office chair and walked up to me. She smiled at me. I know that kind of smile,  seduction.

I hope in am not in lion's den like this.  She took my hand and led me behind the curtain, in nutshell. She opened a door to a room. The room is a mini bar. Wow,  with a sickbed at the corner. So doctors also enjoy

"Have your seat, I will prepare the coffee." she vanished into no where. I hope she didn't trick my here so he can harm me.  First I need to keep this DNA result safely. I put it in my suit. It is safe here. She walked in with two cups of coffee at her hand.  I looked away.

She placed the coffee carefully on the bar table.

"you can't see me I guess,wait let me switch on the bulb. This dim light won't help" I didn't talk. She switched on the light and immediately I gasped.  What the fuck? She is naked except her lingerie. Gosh. What the fuck is happening to me? I need to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Like what you see Richard?" She said seductively. Is that even a question. Of course not. I need to be loyal to Alex. And even her body is not sexy.

"Hmm?" I raised my brows.

She came closer to me. I put my hand between my laps.  Seriously, I am doing like a virgin boy. I am just protect the part that can betray Alex.

She caressed my left cheek with her hand as she removed her red lace bra. Gosh it is already raising. I haven't also had this stuff since weeks ago so I can blame it. But I need to be loyal to Alex. I don't want the situation where by the matter on ground will get worsened.

Wait, I need to stop her. She slowly made her finger trail my torso. I held that finger, without a word I pushed it back. I glared at her.  If glaring could kill. She would have been dead with the look I gave her.

"Don't try this rubbish with me.  If you want this shit,  go meet your husband. You shouldn't be fucking your patients. Is this what you do when you have male patient? Get on the bed with them.  Tell me is your husband not really good enough on bed to your scarification so you decide to do runs with your patients" I said as I stood up, maintaining the space between us.

"leave that aside, I know you are one heck of a womanizer, so cooperate. I will make you feel better" she said. She made an attempt to move closer to me but I stopped her by stretching my hand and nodding my head negatively.

"Maintain the space please. I was once a womanizer but I am no longer a womanizer. I vow to keep my self for the love of my life forever and ever. You should try too.  You will like it" I said with pride.  Yeah she is the woman I would be spending the rest of my life with.

"Wow, you should take a look at yourself before telling me to be faithful to my partner. You cheated your wife with your ex personal assistant and you are here lecturing me about how I should behave towards my husband.  The stupid man gives me no joy.  He is a drunkard, cheat. He beats me every freaking time.  He must make sure he leaves bruise on me before he is satisfied. And he never romances me talk less of making love to me for the past three years. He hates my guts. He hates me. Now tell me why I shouldn't do this. Tell me why I shouldn't make my self happy.  I am a human that needs sexual activities. My body is not firewood. And yes I derive joy from my patients" she said. What the fuck.  You shouldn't judge book by its cover. If what she is saying is true then she has really suffered.

But still this is not the solution to her problem.

"I am sorry for that but this is not the solution. You should divorce him. You are one beautiful woman.  You can date any man you like after when you have divorced him, all this you are doing will later tarnish you image and you would be forced to leave your career. If that happens. You lost in two ways" I advised her.

"I have tried many times but it ends up in hell. Getting the worst beatings of my life. I don't think I would ever get out from his hell" she said

That's terrible

......

50 votes on this chapter and I will release the next chapter.