chapter twenty

This chapter is dedicated to i_am_hoyin

Please the below

A/N: sorry for the late update. I informed you guys that I have an exam which is very hard to do but I thank God I have finished the exam. Please pray that I should pass the exam Insha'Allah. I will pass but pray for me.

I told you I will update after one or two month, I don't know if it is already one month but this is an update you guys have been waiting for.

When you checked my poem and not an update, you will see I apologized for my behavior. I am really sorry; forgive your little baby here.

Have you read my poem that is just a sample. If your need or want me to write a poem for you just inform so that we can talk privately about it.

The winners are three in number and they are going the chapter's dedication, be a winner. All you have to do is vote, comment and follow. After the expected votes and comment, I have decided to update and not to wait for 2k read.

Please you guys cooperate with me and let proceed to the next story. I love you guys sooo much.

10 votes for this chapter and comments and I will post the next chapter.

******++******

Alex's point of view

The next morning;

I woke up to an empty side of the bed. Oh no! Richard is missing. I stood up from the bed painfully because I am sore gosh! Richard, see what you have done to me. I grabbed my things from the bed side, I quickly put them on in fear, what if he denies it? What if he returns to his old self? What am I saying, he has no old self. This is the real him, he has no old self; his personality.

These are my doubts. I am afraid of him like I said earlier, he has a bipolar disorder. I went out of his room to mine. I showered and dressed up for the day, I don't care about what he will say. If he says "Yesterday was a mistake, forget about it" sternly and I will say "I don't also care about it even though you are my first" rudely. Lol.

I went out of my room to the sitting room. On getting there, delicious aroma from the kitchen made contact with my breathing so I went to check it out. When I reached the kitchen I saw the Greek god cooking without shirt showing his muscular bulge and his six packs orbs. His hair is messy as a result of the sleep. I remembered yesterday when I traced his orbs with my finger down to his lower abdomen, I also remembered when I as I told a hold of his hair when he thrust in faster. I shouldn't lie I love what happened yesterday even though what happened was wrong but I still love it.

"Good morning" his sexily voice said making me forget my worries and fear.

"Good morning" I replied as I move closer to what he is making "what are you making" I asked him.

"Omelette, you like it?" he replied and asked at the same time

"It is good. I guess your favorite food, this is right?"

"Right" he wanted to kiss me but I turned my away, he looked at me strangely

"What is wrong, baby?" he asked, I just shook my head and went to the sitting room. He trailed after me "I thought everything was right, we cleared everything when we made love yesterday" he said

"What we did yesterday was wrong, we both know that we are wrong, I never planned my life like this Richard, I never planned that I will a second woman, a mere mistress, what I planned was that my first time would me on my wedding night and would be a faithful and decent woman not like this but all changed when I met you; you controlled my body like a remote, I gave myself to you still this moment. We are betraying the people especially your wife. Have you ever thought about the future Richard one of us would be left broken. I don't know what to do again" key point: either one of us would be broken. I said sadly I love him but it all wrong. This matter is reciprocated. I thought that he would be the one to say this but I was the one who said it. Boom!!!

"I don't care about the future, Alex. All care about now is you. You are also controlling me and I have surrendered myself to you Alex. I am in love with you, you drive me crazy I just don't want this moment to end. Yesterday was the best day in my life. That was the best sex I have ever had. I love you and I don't want this journey to end, okay you know what forget about anyone else and think about only us. Forget about Ava, Michael, James and anyone else. Forget about betrayal and only think about my love for you, I love you" he said he can't love me no

"You can't love me Richard, the only person you can love is Ava, you are married you only love Ava. You can't love me" I said as tears welled up my eyes.

"But I did, I love you. I didn't know how it happened, all I know is that started loving you. Tell me you love me too please" I looked away from him, yes I love you but. Just tell him

"I don't know what to say Richard but I love you too" he kissed me immediately

"I love you. Let me show you how much I love you" he said while kissing me and looking for my zipper. And [they did it] boom!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''

He laid on the bed together relaxing after our not a little session.

"Alex, I was thinking about keeping our relationship safe without anyone knowing" what he said made me turn to him

"What are you implying" I asked him

"What I am implying is that we should continue our relationship in secret that would made it last" he said

"Do you think I want everyone to know that I am dating another person's husband, gosh Richard" I said annoyingly

"Sorry I was just telling you." He apologized, I can't believe he apologized' the great Richard Winslow is apologizing.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We spent our remaining days in Spain by exploring it, learning about their cultures taking pictures etc. the love between us was stronger day by day. I cut my ties with Michael because of Richard's jealousy though I still consider him as my friend.

We kept our relationship safe as we promised. We go explore spain in the day, and we explore each other in the night. I love him so much.

I am going to miss spain because we are leaving for Arizona today. I hold important memories here that I will never forget in my life.

This country is my best country

Bye bye SPAIN, I gonna miss you.

'''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""

What is going to happen when they reach Arizona?

Vote and comment

10 votes and comments to go

Love you buddies

Please apart from me, who has a crush on Karan vohra, just tell me now so that we can face each other. Bye

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Happy Independence Day, Nigeria is 59 years now.

If there is any Nigerian here, say hi