Chapter thirty five

Special announcement to my beloved readers

Hi,

Please guys I am pleading with you. I am the only one that can decide on how I want my story to go. If I keep taking you guys ideas. It won't go the way I want it to go. There are so many readers that don't really like the role Richard is playing and they want Alex to Marry another guy. Even a reader insisted that she marries another person. And that's really Way out of hand. It is my story. I am the only one that has the right to decide all those things. Even apart from those those stuff. If I consider and use your ideas, if will make me feel like an incompetent writer so please let's go by the way I want it to be. This is my story. Please let's it go as I want. God bless us all.

And please mind you again, I won't tolerate any stupid or foolish comment on my story or towards me or my character. A reader. Unfortunately she is a writer.

A person a human that has blood running through his or her veins will know the meaning of forgiveness and have the spirit of forgiving a person. But clearly some people don't have that and their mentality is so low. And also my story is not a religious story. I just added a religion to it some one of my character would be a believer. Nothing more nothing attached.

If you think you can abuse me or my chapter or downgrade my hard work then I won't take it lightly with you. I am keeping my self on a professional level here. I bet you don't want to see the other side of me. If you want to read my story read it, and if you don't want to. Leave it.

The reader/ Writer knows his or her self. And he or she calls her self a writer. Tell me what path are you laying for your readers to follow. Have sex, eat, don't forgive? Excuse me that's not life. Face reality.

Good bye for now

Richard's point of view:

I slept at her apartment for the night. I slept on the floor with a blanket being spread on the floor. I couldn't stop it, I stared at
them still I fell asleep.

I woke up around 6:00am, I have to go but I have to leave a message.

I stood up to find a note hopeful sticky note. I went out of the room in search of pen and not and luckily for me I saw a sticky note and a pen, nice.

I wrote the message on the sticky paper and went inside the room back. I pasted it on the side of her bed so she would be able to see it. I went to the kitchen again to search for pain reliever. She will have headache no doubt. I took a cup of water and the drug inside the room and put it on the mini table beside the bed. I moved to the bed and I kissed her forehead and Xander's.

It is just a little more, just a short period of time and you would be back to me. The two of you.

I went out of the apartment. Immediately I got to my car I called my lawyer. I have to make sure they are both mine. My son and my Alex.

I want to be part of their lives and I also want them to be part of my life forever. That's my goal now and I have to achieve it.

Alex's point of view:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up slowly and rested my back against the headboard. I looked over to Xander to find him sleeping. Sleepyhead.

Richard must have left since yesterday night or else he would still be here to create another problem for me. I placed my leg on the floor. I need to go and get pain reliever, my head really aches. I surprisingly saw pain reliever and a glass of water.

Who could have put it there? Oh, I know the person. He is the one. Richard must have put it there. He witnessed how I broke down yesterday so he must have reasoned about it. First time though.