Chapter 2.1 (twenty five)

5 years later

Alex's POV

Setting: Greece

As usual the noise woke me up again today. Some time, I do think about him not sleeping because he is always waking me up every morning.

"Mom, you like to sleep, get up and prepare my breakfast, I am hungrrrry" he complained. He intentionally emphasized the word hungry.

I am not surprise about his behavior and complaints, he does that everyday and I like it. We are somehow poor, after the disgraceful incident that happened in Arizona, I came to Greece with the help of James. Then I settled in this one bedroom flat with one kitchen, toilet and a small parlour. I didn't use the money Richard gave me for any of our expenditure instead I used the money my father gave me. I have been working in a big restaurant as a waitress since I got here to carer for my child who is my future. If you ask me anything about me in a relationship or have I accepted any proposal before, then no.

The owner of the place I work at tried to woo me but declined his proposal and warned him never try that with me again, what I have noticed is that I have built walls around me and I Now have a hard heart when it comes to love.

"Mom, are you okay? You get carried away quickly" He brought back to earth. That is my boy. He is one intelligent, brilliant and one fast learner, he defends me when anyone tries to mess with me and save me from challenges, I know you will be like 'he is still small for the attributes I listed for him above but you know what he speak very well and know what is happening around him.

"Yes, Xander I am alright and I am perfectly okay. Have you brushed?" he shook his head negatively "Then let's go and brush." We finished our business in the toilet and we settled down in the kitchen.

I cooked his favorite food Omelette which remains me of him. Many things about xander remains me of him like his physical appearance, his temper, how he eats, his arrogance and so on I must say the gene is strong.

"Hurry up, you know you have to go to school on time because of your morning prep" I said as so as I served him his breakfast

"Mum, I am thinking" he said thoughtfully. That is what he always say when he is coming up with a suggestion. I ruffled his hair playfully and smiled

"What is that my boy?" I asked playing along.

"You know I am a brilliant student and I don't need morning prep, so I think I should quit it so that we will play a little before I go to school, you know I love Staying by your side, even my teacher won't complain after all I am the most brilliant student in the class. And it will even lesser her stress because she is always shouting at me when that big head and I fight in the class"
He said with hope but I am not going to give in to his cunning suggestion

"Naw, no. if you quit it then that your friend will take your position away from you." I put my hand on my chin pretending to think because I know he won't take that from me.

"Yeah that is great, we will spend time together and your friend will be the most brilliant student In your class, what do you say?" He squeezed his face feeling down and thinking about what I said.

"No mummy I don't want that I rather go to my prep now, let me finish my food and I will bath myself" he said, he rushed his food and jumped out of the chair, he never want anyone to be above him, he always wants to be the head.

"Good boy, I won't be able to pick you up today so James will pick you up." I told him. wait for my son's reaction

"Uncle James, eww I hate him, he always want to be closer to you. I will come home my self after all I am a big boy but mummy please don't let him come and pick me up I can't stand his weird behaviour" he pouted I know he doesn't like him but I want him to like James, he can't be like his stupid father.

"Watch your tongue and remember he is your godfather"

"Mom stop saying that he is not my freaking godfather"

"where did learn that word from" I asked furiously

"My friends of course"

"Just go and get ready for the day" I hope he won't be the end of me.

Richard's POV

Call me man whore. After those incidents I became a divorcee who fucks around. I carried different girls everyday to wipe away my sorrow but the idea didn't work out. I go to club, I drink and carry girl but I don't fuck them sometime let just say I fuck thrice in a week.

The past five years I grow my companies to be the best in world, I work day and night to make the Volume sales of my companies go higher. The chain of my companies is now world wide. I forgot to say that I am a single parent. Yeah, I have been taking care of piper with the aid of the maids and the love I show to her everyday. After the incident I can't just leave her alone and more over I love her like she is my own daughter, well she is my daughter.

As for Ava, as much as I hate thing about This, I don't know where she is. It is like she just vanquished into the air.

Business take me any where around the earth, now I am going to Greece to finalize a deal with the a multi billion dollars company which will help the sales of my companies especially my shipping company.

Apart from my company, I am going to Greece with hope that I will find her there, I have searched every where but I couldn't find her, I hired many private investigators to search for her but none was good to the extent of great. I think this will serve as a lesson for all men who chase away the people they live just to satisfy one person. I hope you don't become like me.

I embark on my journey and I hope this journey will make me be happy again

Few hours later

The air of Greece welcomed me to the great country. I have a feeling that this will make my self be joyful again.

I entered the car and we drove off to the hotel I will be staying. I stared out of the window to see the beautiful city as we drive by. We passed along a school when I saw a boy trying to cross the road. Isn't it risky for a small to cross the road

"Stop the car" I ordered my driver.

Xander's POV

I can't just let that stinking uncle to pick me up at school, I can't stand his nonsense, I really wonder why he always come to our house. I will go home myself today and I will surprise mummy that I am a big boy and I don't need that dirty uncle.

I ran out to the school gate and went towards the road side. Wait, my teacher taught me that green is go, yellow is ready to go and red is stop. But it is only green that has been on the traffic light perhaps my teachers do not know book and they are dullard. A black beautiful car parked before me and the man whined down. I hope he is not a kidnapper, thank God I know how to run. He looks familiar but I down know where I have met him. He looks like some I know I wonder who is he and why is he starring at me lime that? is he also thinking what I am thinking? I asked myself. I am lost, maybe I should just go and wait for dirty uncle or should I ask him where I know him?

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

how is chapter so far, rate it and let me know your thoughts about this story. Should I open an Instagram page for this story. Longest chapter so far

Bye see you when I see you. I love you and thanks for the comments, votes and the follow.

Xander title of the story. Letter per chapter.

First letter: H