chapter seventeen

'Pot of trouble indeed'. Michael looked confused, predator? God Richard can be so hilarious sometimes. I wonder who he was referring to. Mind me, I know he was referring to Michael indirectly but the question is that; is Michael a predator? No he isn't because he is just being friendly unlike Richard who always put a stern face on unless when he wants to flirt. I like Michael, he is handsome and funny. I enjoyed the little conversation we had, even Richard and I had never had such conversation before. We always argue and make out. Wasting my time on a married man is crazy, I have to move on and enjoy my life to the fullest and thank God I met a guy today so why won't I take that chance and forget about the married man who always hurt me.

I know Richard wants to chase away Michael and I won't allow him even if we fight, I don't care. He has a wife and a beautiful daughter so why is he so greedy to the extent that he can't appreciate the little family he has? I wish I can advise him but the problem is that I like him and I want him, I don't want him to go away from me but still I won't allow him to chase away Michael. Maybe I can feel what I do feel with Richard with Michael. I have to save Michael from this hungry lion

"Richard, please don't do anything stupid" I pleaded with Richard

"I am not doing anything stupid I am just trying to protect my girl" he smirked. 'His girl' impossible, what about his wife? But I can't deny the butterflies dancing around my stomach when he said that. I blushed? Why did I blush? Gosh.

"I am not your girl and leave this place before you make a scene here" I warned him

"I am not leaving" he said stubbornly.

"Okay if you don't leave, I will leave for you" I faced Michael who is still shock about the scenario "type your number here, I will call you" he typed his number into my phone and smiled at me

"I can walk you inside" he said, wow! That is going to annoy Richard.

"As you can see, i am here to take her in so do me a favour and go" Richard gritted his teeth

"Since you came alone, I guess you should go alone and you can walk me inside Michael" I am inviting trouble.

Richard went in angrily while Michael walked me to my suite. I know Richard is staring at me but I ignored it. Michael kissed me on my cheek before he went away but the question is; why didn't I feel what I do feel whenever Richard kisses me now? Because I felt nothing; fucking nothing. Okay, let's get this straight; why is it that I feel tingled when I am with Richard? Why is it that my heart and mind always have their own war when I am with him? Why is it that my knees are always weak? Why is it that I always feel dancing butterflies inside my tummy? Why is it that I always feel shiver when he calls my name or touches me? I really wonder why but I love those feelings like mad I love those feelings.

No answers. I don't know the answers and I have no one to share my situationship with. I really need something to aid me with answering those questions but unfortunately I got no one.

I know that Richard has been staring at us all along but I will just ignore him when he starts barking because I am not in the state to welcome arguments, all I want to do now is to cuddle the hotel pillows hat are in my room and sleep on that soft mattress.

I went inside the suite, I saw Richard talking on the phone, he sat on the sofa. He didn't even glance at me for once like I care but I care. Alex calm down; okay I will. I went inside my room and shut the door but I didn't lock the door, he dare not to enter my room. I was about to walk to soft bed when I heard him yelled well not to me probably the person he was speaking to on the phone .I am curious about what is happening ;I turned back and leant against my door, I pressed my ear against the door so that I can hear what he is saying clearly. Through that I can understand why he is yelling. I never knew I was a gossiper until now, wow wonderful!

"I don't know why you don't like her though" he said. I can sense anger in the trace of his voice, I wonder who he is speaking to and who is the 'her'?

After a while he spoke again "she is my wife mom and the mother of my daughter. I love her and she loves me, Ava can never betray me" he paused "I am the one betraying her mom so stop ruining her reputation" he explained to the person on the phone I mean his mom; he has a mom I never knew until now, he did not tell me

'You never asked him.' My subconscious mind said.

That is actually true, thanks subconscious

So his mom doesn't like Ava, poor Ava I wonder what ava must be going through. She is sure a loner.

Yeah he is a traitor, he betrayed his wife with another woman which is I. I am sure a home wrecker and a whore. Now I like I have slept with all the men even though I haven't even slept with one.

"I should continue betraying her, MOM? How can you say that?. I know you don't like her but you put yourself in her shoes, goodbye mom" I gasped loudly but not intentionally. His mom is so cruel how can a good mother have the guts to destroy his son's happy marriage. I think he heard gasped because I can hear footsteps towards my room.

I ran to my bed and jumped on it. I pulled the duvet over my body. I closed my eyes and I feigned to sleep. I heard the door opened fuck my dinner food why didn't I close the door. I opened my eyes a little bit. I can't see him properly though but he is coming towards my bed, coming, coming, coming now he is beside my bed.

He laughed, a strong deep laugh with his husky voice which made my heart beat in fear, he started unbuckling his belt while he had that his stupid smirk on his face. Will he do...? No no no no

I quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the door. I stood there glaring at him. After all if he tries anything, I will run out of the door

"I thought you were sleeping" he still had that stupid smirk on his face

"I am- a li-ght sle-eper" I said out of breath

"Wow what a light sleeper, how come you were listening when you were sleeping" he glared at me

Guess I am in deep trouble

.....................................................................

Eid mubaraq to everyone

Having 1k reads is the greatest achievement I have on wattpad now and I know I will have more than that. Without you guys I can achieve this so thank you guys I really appreciate. May God continue to bless you.

I have the determination that I wont update until I have 1k reads on wattpad since we are close to that.

1k reads with 100+ votes I know inshallah I will have more than this, Amen.

I really also appreciate those that are voting and commenting, it means a lot to Iknowonlystory

Support your author here and inspire her to continue

From Iknowonlystory

*vote, comment and follow* love you and Eid mubaraq once again.