chapter fifty eight(3.14)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Happy reading

Alex's point of view:

It is not a dream. He is kissing me for real.

He secure me by snaking his hand on the back of my neck.

Then I was once again living recalling the memories by kissing him back. We kissed until we couldn't reach then he pulled away.

"I am sorry" he said.

"It's okay. After all, I responded back which means I gave you the permission" I said and stood up.

"Excuse me" I said and went away from the kitchen to my room.

I can't believe I just kissed the person I vowed never to have anything to do with him any longer.

I was unable to sleep through out the night. I kept thinking about it.

I hope I am not going back to square one.

*

"Wake up mummy" here he goes again.

I turned my back to him. I need to sleep, I didn't really get much sleep last night.

"Mom" he sang. I need to trick him.

"Fine, go out and give me privacy, I will join you shortly" I told him lazily. Still sleepy

"Okay" he said and went out.

Then I slept like a log for my just 30 minutes or so.

"Mommmm" he called.

"Fine" I stood up from the bed and went to the toilet.

I took my bath and went out back. I met a soldier Xander standing and folding his arms on his chest firmly.

"I deserve one right?" I told him asking for privacy.

"I am watching you" he went out after that.

"I picked the clothes I am going to wear for the day and dressed up. After when I am done I went outside.

The aroma from the kitchen was so intriguing that I couldn't resist it. I went straight to the kitchen. I met Richard cooking, a piper and Xander both sat on the kitchen tools.

"Look mom is here" Xander said.

"Good morning guys" I said as I walked towards them.

"Good morning" Richard greeted. He looked at me briefly and went back to what he is doing.

"You woke up late today" he commented.

"I guess so" I said. I ran my hand smoothly through Piper's hair. To my surprise she didn't bug. She let me.

"Good morning" she said silently to me.

"How was you night?" I asked her.

"It was cool" she said. I looked at her. Her facial expression is clear and readable. Regret is written all over her face.