chapter fifteen

Please vote comment share and don't forget to follow me up

Alex point of view:

I ran inside the house straight to my room, my parents are in a romantic state so they didn't know I entered the house. When I entered my room, I looked at the gift he bought for me.it is small but when I opened it I gasped. It is a bracelet made with diamond; I kept looking at it and admiring it until I heard a twist of the handle of my door. My dad entered, I quickly kept the bracelet behind me and sat down straight.

He sat on my bed and faced me. "Who was at the door the other time" he asked me, with the expression on his face, I can't lie.

"It was one of my colleague at work, he I mean she came to give me gift. She is a friend to me" I lied; my dad has always being so protective especially when I and James broke up.

"Child, I don't know who he person is but you are old enough to make your own decision" he patted my back and stood and walked to the door but before he opened the door, he faced me "next time, don't lie to me and send my regards to him" he opened the door and went out of my room. I regretted lying to him but I can't tell him the truth.

...........................................................................................................................

It has been a week after Christmas and New Year, now I am packing few clothes into my luggage for the business trip in Spain. A week before Christmas, Richard told me about the business trip and now, we are going. I am so excited that I am going to Spain, I have never been there before but the problem is that I am afraid of what will happen there, I am afraid of Richard sincerely speaking I hope nothing will go wrong nothing knowing that this business trip will scatter my dreams and turn my life upside down.

It was eight in the morning when we left for Spain, I bid my parents goodbye and I entered the car, I am very sure that Richard will be inside the car and he was there. When I entered the car the first thing that I smelt was his strong cologne and his shaved cheek. The dressed formally. He wore his rolex wrist watch and his Gucci shinning shoe. I didn't realize I was staring at him until I heard his deep voice.

"Like what you see?" he asked seductively. I rolled my eyes of course I like what I see.

"Never, stop flattering yourself" I said

"That explains why you can't keep your eyes off me." He smirked

"Continue seeing things" I smiled and turned to the window side to see what is happening outside the window. Nothing new, only people waiting for buses and cars passing.

An hour later we reached the airport and we went out of the car. The guards brought out our belongings while Richard's bodyguard was leading the way. We reached where a private jet was parked which is owned by Richard because of the name written there 'R.W' which means Richard Winslow.

"Why are we taking the second private jet? what about the first one?" Richard asked sternly.

A man about 40 years old came to us to answer his question,

"Sir, the first jet is faulty so that is the reason why we are taking. Don't worry sir, it is good and balance" he reassured Richard.

"Okay, let's go" he said

We went inside the jet, it is so luxurious and perfect, beautifully decorated I was amused when I entered the private jet.

I must say it took my breath away that moment. He is Richard after all; no normal person can actually afford a jet talking of two jets. Richard went to seat down and brought out his laptop and start working on it. He is workaholic. I sat down across him and looked out of the window. The pilot to us to put our beat on because the plane is about to take off and we did. After some minutes, the plane attendance brought us food and drinks which I appreciated because I have not eaten since morning. I ate it happily. I brought out my phone and I started reading wattpad.

After 11hours, 38 minutes the jet landed at Spain airport and we went out of the jet. I felt the air of Spain; it is sunny when we got there. The car is already waiting for us. The driver said:

"Bienvenido senor como esta como estuvo su viaje? (Welcome sir, how is your trip?)"  The driver spoke Spanish to Richard which I didn't even understand.

"mi viaje fue bueno y estoy bien ( my trip was good and I'm fine) Richard replied him. Wow! He knows Spanish. So he can speak Spanish.

"Gracias a don, dejenos ver que el hotel ha estado listo para usted ( Thanks you, let us see that the hotel has been ready for you Spain)" the driver said

"ok vamos[ ok let go]" Richard replied and we entered the car and he drove off.

I have a feeling that this trip will change my life completely.

****
What an update.

Please guys I did not know Spanish, I did all this with the kids of Google.

I am fucking happy. The reads are increasing so as the votes. Thank you guys for reading and for voting. Since we have a week holiday before the summer coaching I can update as I want and with the aid of this laptop it makes it easier to write.

Please Read, vote and comment. Don't forget to follow me up.

Have a nice day/night ahead.

Love you all

Zainab