Chapter seventy seven (Epilogue #1)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Please vote for my previous chapters and follow me up.

Thank you....

Happy reading

Alex's point of view:

"We are fucking this place up" jemimah said while she is seated on the passenger seat.

"Don't forget that you are pregnant" Nazar reminded her.

He took three cars with us. Three people in two cars. And four in the other car.

"What's our accommodation here?" Jemimah asked

"Richard rented a beach house" Nazar answered.

"Really? Gosh, that guy is a blessing sometimes" Jemimah finally admitted.

"We are there" Nazar pulled over.

"Wow" Jemimah got down from the  car.

Jemimah, Nazar and I boarded the child while Richard, Piper and Xander boarded the second and the last car is being boarded by my mom, dad and Jemimah's kids.

"We are killing it here, William really did a great job by planning this vacation. This place is so peaceful" Jemimah said.

"Alex, come on, let's have a a look at the house before they all arrive" she said.

I nodded in agreement and followed her inside.

The beach house is so cool. It contains nine rooms in general, each room has its own toilet.

The kitchen is so massive and beautiful talk less of the dinning room and the living room.

"It is so beautiful, let's me divide it. You and Richard in one room, Piper and Kiara in one room, Marcus and Xander in one room, Nazar and I in one room, your parents in one and mom In a single room. So there will be three rooms left. That's nice." She said as she nodded.

"I can't believe you packed all these bags Jemimah."Nazar said as he struggled with Jemimah's bag.

"I am sorry but out child need stuffs you know" she said.

She is so dramatic. The baby is not even seven months and she is packing all these. Come on, she is something else.

"Where did you all get the keys?" Richard asked as he entered.

"Alex has the keys" Jemimah said.

"Okay. I thought it was you" Richard retorted. He is pulling her legs.

"I am not in the mood. You should at least treat me with respect, I am pregnant" she said.

"Fine fatty" Richard smiled in mockery.

"What?" She scoffed.

"Stop teasing her Richard" Rachel said.

"Fine"

" I can't believe you are still this child after having two kid Richard" Jemimah said.

"Says the person who thinks like a baby" Richard fired at her.

"It's okay" I said.

"I have taken the master room" Jemimah said.

"I chose that room for Alex and I"  Richard said angrily.