Chapter seventy eight (Epilogue #2 - final chapter)

Please vote comment share and don't forget to follow me up.

Final chapter

Alex's point of view:

Seven years later:

"Mom, I can't give my Barbie dolls" my youngest daughter, Amelia reported.

"Go and ask Mahira" I told her.

I got married to the love of my life seven years ago and we have birth to my youngest daughter Amelia Winslow,  almost seven years ago.

I gave birth to her after our wedding.

And now, she is now seven years old.

I am blessed with a with a beautiful family.

My husband, though he is not perfect but he is the best husband and father ever. Piper, Xander and Amelia.

We moved back to America after vacation and we got married here. Not long after the wedding, we gave birth to our youngest daughter.

My life has been revolving around my family and my self.

I have all I ever wanted.

I have the feast family and the best job. I didn't rely on my husband do I won't be a liability on him. We share the expenses together though he had the heater share.

We does things together. There is no any bias in  gender equality in our hom. We does things together, he helps me when I work in he kitchen. He had been of great help to me.

I insisted on us sharing the expenses. Though it took him months to agree to it and we fought over it. But no matter what he is my husband, I convinced him and he gave in.

"Xander, stop disturbing Mahira" I scolded him.

Xander is never fond of Mahira, the feelings are also mutual to Mahira.

They are never fond of themselves.

Mahira is too gentle and quite for Xander's liking. He thinks she is too weak to defend her self. And Xander to Mahira is a bully. They are never fond of each other.

"Why is she so quite?" He asked in annoyance.

My twelve years old son looked at Mahira with frustration.

Mahira is just eight year old who loves to be around girls alone.  Infact, she loves to be around the girls she knows. She is always shy to speak to others.

Mahira is the first first could and daughter of Lonnie and Gloria, they always drop her  along with her younger sister, Almira at our house anytime they are travelling. Almira is a carefree girl who didn't care about  anyone. She always playing around unlike her elder sister that likes to be alone most of the time.

The bell rang.

I went to open it since I am closer.

"Hello" James said.

"Hi, come in" I said as I opened the door widely.

After the incident. James survived the torture, he was jailed for two for helping Ava with her crimes. After when he was released from prison, he came to ask for forgiveness. I couldn't ignore a friend. He has helped me out when I needed his help. I forgave and Richard offered him a job at his office. He started working for Richard again. Not long after that, he met his wife Linda. They tried things out and it worked. After a year after meeting themselves, he proposed and they got married. They are blessed with a baby girl Lily. Who is now four years old.