chapter fifty Five (3.11)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Enjoy reading

Richard's point of view:

"You can't do that to her, you have been a good friend to her since and vice versa" I said

"Of course I have been but she messed with you dad. You know how much I hate people messing with you. She won't go Scot free I will make her pay." She said with fury.

"Don't do something that will make you get angry at you." I sternly said.

"Really? Why are you even siding her dad?  She yelled at you for goodness sake." She folded her arms over her chest.

"I was at fault okay?" I said.

"Do you like her?" She asked at out of blue.

"What?" It took me by shock.

"Then if the answer is no, stop siding her" She went out of the car angrily immediately the car was parked.

I didn't bother following her, I knew she is just angry, she will pass later. I got down from the car to the house straight to my room. Immediately I got there I got myself  out of the killer cloth and went to shower.

I can't believe we had an argument today again. I thought we were already cool with each other.

This is something I don't want.
But why is James asking her on a date? Is he trying to hit on her or what? Is something going on between them? Are they an item?

These questions also have questions that are behind them. I shouldn't be concerned about her. But truth to be told, I want Alex back to my life. I want us to be together again but I am seriously lacking skills. I feel like I am incompetent in that area. I wasn't unromantic when I met Ava. She was also crediting my skills in making her happy so well.

Or was she lying to me?

It is like I need a teacher to reach me how to make a woman happy, romantic and calm with women. I really need someone to teach me and I will start searching for one. I am ready to be a student like I was in my younger self. I need to know how to make her happy and make her mine again.

I went out of the bathroom to my closet, I took my night wear and put it on.

Then after then I went out of my closet to my room.

I laid down on the bed with my body and face facing the ceiling, I picked my phone to check for any notification.

Ten new mail, five messages and 10 missed calls. I tapped on the missed calls, two missed calls from my secretary, one from my accountant and two from Lonnie. Five missed calls from my mom.

I instantly called my mom back.

Oh God, I don't want any wrath in addition to what just happened today.

"Hey boy" my mom said.

"Hello mom,how have you been?" I asked her in a low voice.

"I have been good. What's wrong with your voice. What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" She bombarded me with questions.

"I am about to sleep plus today was hectic." I told her.

"Oh, okay. Sorry to disturb you, I just wanted to remind you of the the wedding. The ceremony starts next week and I expect you to be there before it starts, so you have to be here before the weekends. Am I cleared? She instructed.

"Yes mom" I have no strength to argue tonight. so I have no choice but to argree with her.

"Okay goodnight son and don't forget to bring that woman along with you. What her name again?" She paused.
"Yes Alex, bring her with you, okay?" She said.