Chapter fifty two (3.8)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Alex's point of view:

"I have to go" I said to my self. I couldn't even keep the excitement anymore. I can't wait to get to him.

"Good morning" Richard's voice came to existence.

"Hi" I turned to face him. He is dressed in his casual clothes, a t-shirt and jean. I must say he looks good In them.

"You look good" he complemented.

"Thank you" I said.

"Bella really did a great job in choosing that. Have you seen Xander's cloth? She shopped for him too." He said.

Wow! I never knew Bella was this nice.

"No" I paused. "But I have dressed him up. I have to go now, dad is awake" I said.

"Oh that's a great news. I will drop you" he tried to help.

"Thanks but I am sorry, I will have to go alone. You can look after the children." I turned his offer down.

"Bye" I said and went away from the room and went out if the house.

It will be difficult to get a cab here but I will try.

A car suddenly parked in front of me.
The person whined down the window.

It's Richard's personal driver.

"Get in ma'am, the first gate is far from here, and it is always difficult to get a cab here. You will have to go out of the estate before you can get a cab except if you have booked your ride" he said.

Oh!

"Thank you" I entered the car and he drove off.

**

"You are here Alex, he is awake. The doctor is attending to him now." My mom smiled. That's so rare of her. She is not a type that smile frequently, seeing her smile is something else.

"Here you go" I passed her the personal bag. I remembered about the personal bag on my way to the hospital so I had to beg the driver to take me home and pack small of her clothes that can last her for two or three days.

"Thanks" she muttered. The new phrase of hers is really amusing me.

"It's contains, two dresses, your underwear, toiletries" I said.

She nodded her head in return.

I went to the door of the ward. The doctor and nurses are really attending to him but they are blocking me from seeing him.

That means I have to wait.

"Do you still want to change in the hospital or you will go and dress up at home. I think what they are doing is going to take time." I said to my mom as I said beside her.

"No, I will change here. I want to be by his side all the time. Without him, I can't live. He is the reason why I am breathing. He is me whole life. And what's if I leave and he needs my help? He would be disappointed that I am not by his side." She said.

"Okay, fine" I said. I rubbed my hand together, I used them to cover and mouth and sighed deeply. So they are really in love to this extent?

They are lucky in love unlike me. Love has turned me the person I needed expected myself to be.

"Can we talk now?" She asked out of blue. Sincerely, I am not ready for this.

"Okay" I encouraged her to carry on.