Chapter twenty six (2)

Alex's pov

"Hey mom". That troublesome boy said after coming home late.  Does he not realise that I almost had attack when he didn't come home when he supposed to. Has he forgotten that he owns my life now.

I shot him a glare after making that stupid statement.  James and I has searched for him everywhere we know that he loves staying or being but he comes home now smiling ear to ear. Wait there is something odd about him right now, I have never seen him so happy like this since a boy snatches the girl he used to like. He became more rude since that incident but what changes in him now.

"Mom,  please move aside so that I can pass and stop starring at me, please I am extremely happy today so do not spoil my mood." he said while moving inside the house. "And please mummy don't bring that uncle up again promise my ears will bleed" How rude

"Did you realise who you are talking to, you ran away from school to God knows where, and I  have been searching for you since, I was so scared but I can see you don't even care" I yelled at him,  I know it us so wrong to yell at him but what can I do seriously it is like he is frustrating my life.

"And don't even say rubbish about James,  understood" Now I lessen my voice.

"But I don't like him,  he looks at you like you are a young lady that he can like but don't worry mom I will protect you from him since you don't know" he said with anger "I hate him" I am not surprised about his  'I hate him' because he says that almost everyday.  I know James wanted us to date but I have told him several time that it can't be possible and he has dropped that topic since I told him but I know understand what Alexander us saying but I can't blame him he is a small boy though he is so smart but this matter is too much for him to comprehend.

"so where did you go" I asked trying to change the topic

" I met a man today he is so Familiar to me but I did not know where I know him. I told him him to take me to a fancy restaurant since he is rich and he did.  He has his own driver man, his car is so beautiful. It is a shining black car and I wish to be inside forever.

You know mom I told him about uncle and told him why I did not like him, he has a blue eyes, a brown hair like my shoe he looks so handsome.  He took me to the fancy restaurant and I ordered for my favourite food ."he laughed "I like him mom, I like him. He said he is coming tomorrow to pick me up, love u mom. I am going to sleep now I am tired, don't worry I will shower myself I am now a big boy". With that he left for our room.  Who could probably do that and who is this person. Blue eyes, brown hair matches that of a person who broke my heart five years ago and that person is RICHARD, oh no Richard is in Greece and he has met Xander without knowing that he is my son.  I started panicking. What if he takes my son away from me., what will I do then?  Many thoughts ran through my mind until I slept off with a heavy heart.

THE NEXT DAY

A person is definitely at the door because the person has been knocking since,  I wonder who the person is because James has gone to America two days ago. I hope it is not Richard. I went out of the kitchen to open the door, I almost entered the living room when I heard:

"Come inside, come and meet my mom, come on"  the person was about to enter when I said:

"Wait, who is there and Xander why are you forcing the person to enter?"

"He is the person I told you about yesterday" I felt my heart did it's somersault.

I went to the door slowly to see the person is............

"Alex" he said with surprise while I felt dumb. I just stared at him unable to say anything . Moments later I found my voice back and courage ,  I slammed the door at his face. "Get away from here,  you fool and don't come back here away" tears rolled down my face but all what I heard from my son is:

"Mom oh no" 

"""""""""""""Bad boy like you,  l
I like bad boy like you"""""""""""""

Please vote comment and follow love u all. For those that don't understand the his little family.  His little family is the part two of this story.  Thank you, one love.

#staysafe #Readtogether

#covid19 is real

Mashallah The disease won't find its way to us and it will go sooner than expected.

Ya Allah,  please protect me, my family,  my friends and readers from  evil diseases and people and forgive us.  Amen.