chapter Ten

Richard's point of view:

What have I done?

I was drunk to the extent that I molested my personal assistant. I have kept the alcohol drinks in my shelf at the office since when Ben lied to me about Ava.

I never touched it since then except today. I didn't even know what gingered me to it.

Talking about ava, I felt guilty of betraying her. I tired of this stupid attraction towards my personal assistant. I couldn't even sleep at night thinking about her and imagining her on my bed filled with her sweet moans and shouting out my my when she is about to release her organism or when I am hard. What am I thinking about?  God help me. Alex will be the death of me.

I haven't spent much time with my family lately because of Alex. And I am afraid what this attraction is leading to. What about if it causes broken marriage. No that shouldn't be, I shouldn't be thinking like that.

The thought of losing Ava make my heart heavy. I like her. what am I even saying I love her from the bottom of my heart? Ever since Alex came into my life I haven't been thinking about Ava. All I think about is my employee who stole my heart away.

I bowed my head down at my office thinking of how my life has been messed up. I wished she never came to my life. I wish I never met her, I wish she didn't come here at first.

My life has been perfect with my business and family until she came. I always thought about Ava before but now I think of her only, I get jealous easily when I see her and any boy together, I don't care about my wife again but I still care about my daughter.

I went out of my office into my limousine and I headed home.

When I got home or should I say my big mansion. I knew that my wife and daughter are asleep because the lights are off. I went to my matrimony room and I took a quick shower before joining Ava on the bed. I want to feel her this night and I must feel her. I missed her body.

"Ava, wake up" I tapped her while running my hand seductively through her body. And she woke up. That why I love her.

"You are back" she said in a sleepy tone

"Yes and I miss you" I told her grabbing her breasts while kissing her all over.

"I miss you too" she said, smiling I know she has given in and am glad.

I need to apologize to Alex tomorrow because I can't face her without apologising. The guilt is eating me alive now....

I am a human. My conscience is judging and eating me alive.

****

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up

I told you guys I will update today and I did even though it is 00:00

Love you guys.

Zainab