Chapter Twelve

Alex's point of view:

I don't know what I was doing, all I know is that I surrendered my self to him to do what he likes with it.

The pleasure he was giving me was something I never felt before. The pleasure is a pure bliss and part of my body is always happening.

That moment, all I could hear is my moans. I love it when he took my breast out of my bra, when he squeezed them, then he sucked one of my breast. I didn't even know when he unbuttoned me but I love it.

But is what I am doing right? Is this the right path? Why am I falling so much for him day by day? All these are running in my mind right now. He is my boss and he is married. I don't wanna be a home wrecker.

He is happily married with his beautiful wife and daughter. What if Ava learns about this? What she will do? What will happen then? What will happen to our little friendship? I can't betray her. No, no.

Besides it is boldly stated in the rules and regulations that he is off limit, so I have to keep my feelings to my self and remain his personal assistant.

He was about to pull my skirt up when we heard a knock at his office door. That knock brought me back to earth back.

Fear and Nervousness grew in me in fast motion. One of my breast is out of my bra and my lips are swollen from his rough kiss I wish my hair is not messy. It seems he heard the knock too, he groaned before putting my breast back into my lace bra. He buttoned me up quickly and put my skirt down and went to sit. I dressed my hair up and composed my self and went back to where I was supposed to be.

I looked at him and he winked at him, seriously he winked.

He told the person knocking at the door to come In, while I was holding the files I brought in here in my hand looking down nervously.

The person came in and looked up a bit to see the person it was James woods. We made eyes contact before I looked away. He is trying to figure out something that I don't know.

I looked back at Richard who was also staring at us. I decided to break the weird silence "Sir, th-e fi-le" I stammered I am freaking nervous. What about if James knows the truth?

Richard collected the files from me purposely brushing his finger against mine. He looked at me when he did that.

"You can go now miss Winter, it seems I have a visitor now but don't forget to come back and explain how you did this." He said as he leaned against his office chair.

I turned back to look at James, all I can see is suspicion. Why is he looking at me suspiciously? He should better mind his business. I went out of the office avoiding his stares.

I leant against the door as soon as I want out of the office. My eyes are now filled with tears, After some seconds of calming myself down I ran into the restroom looking at myself In the mirror. I touched my face checking if there is any bruise apart for my swollen lips but there is none but my puffy eyes. I didn't realize I was crying until now I wonder if anyone saw me when I running here.

I splashed water to my face and I closed my eyes to calm myself down but it wasn't helping all I see is Richard sucking my breast. I instantly opened my eyes.

I was looking at myself through the mirror thinking about my life. Some minutes later, I went out of the restroom after been satisfied with my physical appearance.

I walked to my office, I gasped when I saw James sitting on my office chair smiling. I wasn't surprised to see him here but I pray that everything should go well now because of the load on my mind is heavy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said angrily, he is so frustrating

"I came to greet my beautiful ex-girlfriend who is now my colleague" he smirked

"Get out of my office or I will Go and report you" I spat.

He stood up from my chair and walked up to me and looked at me pitifully. "Alex, I know what I did four years ago was awful but that doesn't mean we can't tell each other what is good to what is right, that doesn't mean we can't be friends" he paused.

"I am sorry to say this but Alex you are taking the wrong path of life. Don't be the second woman in Richard's life, you are more than that. It will just break your heart in the end. Avoid embarrassment." with is little preach, he went out of my office.
What he said was right and I know my life is messed up. I fell unto the floor crying so hard thinking about my life.

**

Please vote, comment share and don't forget to follow me up.

Love you all

Zainab