Chapter fifty six (3.12)

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

Happy reading

Alex's point of view:

"What's wrong Piper?" I said to her as I went inside her room. I didn't like the way she responded to my me one bit.

"Nothing, I want to  sleep, I am tired" she turned her back to me.

"Are we fighting?" I asked her.

"Close the door on your way out." She lazily said.

"Fine" I said.

I went out of her room to the room given to me.

"Mom?" Xander called me.

"Yes?" I said.

"You look like you are not happy" he noticed it.

"Let's play a game, I am bored" I tried to convince him.

"Is it because of Piper? When we first met, she behaved like a witch but later she became my friend. I didn't like her at first but later I liked her. She will later become your friend, okay?" He asked.

I just nodded with a smile.

He climbed the bed and hug my head.
"It's okay mom" he said. My son is just too caring.

"How do you know about this?" I asked him.

"I am a genius mom" he said.

"Well I know that. A genius who is always lazy to go to school" I commented.

"But I like going to school now." He objected.

"Says the person that always go to school only when I tell him that his friend will take his position"

"That was then. I am a big boy now" he bragged.

"Big boy my foot" I said

"Mom!"

"Fine" I surrendered.

Then it hit me. "Your birthday is in three weeks" I boomed like I am the one whose birthday is in two weeks.

"Ahh" he called his hands.

"What about yours?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Uncle James always celebrate your birthday before you celebrate mine" he said.

"Well mine is in two weeks" I blushed brightly.

Xander and I share the same month, the month August.

"We should have been on the same day so that we can celebrate it together" he reasoned.

"Do you want us to celebrate it together?"I asked him.

"Yes of course" he said.

"Okay then we will celebrate it together, I will make sure I find a job and earn so we can celebrate it together." I assured him.

"That's it mom, you are the best. Let's make it so interesting. I will dress like a prince and you will dress like a queen. We will design everywhere with disney cartoons" he said.

"If that is what you want, then no problem I will do it for you." I smiled at his childish. He kissed my two cheeks as he held my cheeks with his tiny fingers.

There was a knock on the door. It interrupted our moment.

"Come in" Xander yelled.

Richard came in slowly.