𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2

Monday 16th September

3rd Person

It's Monday morning the sun shining and the loud alarm going off.

The demon opened one eye his bloody eye as he put his slender hand on the alarm and bashed it to shut it off.

The boy yawned as he heard his mother calling 'Breakfast' as he quickly got dressed wearing a black shirt saying 'Satan' and putting on some blue jeans.

Quickly, Anthony went to brush his teeth for 2 minutes and teleported into the kitchen.

"What have I told you about teleporting mister" Mother crosses her arms as she puts the plate of limbs down on the table along with a drink which was blood.

"Oh jeez sorry mum didn't forget about yesterday" The boy chuckled as his mother's eyes went a bloody red her eyes no longer being a beautiful green colour.

"Is that sarcasm? Humans use that!" Mother snapped.

"Alright fucking hell I'll calm down" Anthony replied.

The demon breathed as her eyes went back to dark green.

"Thank you, darling, you should head off to work now" Mother turned to her husband.

"Ah yes I should" Father got up as he checked he had everything and then went to his car.

"You best go with him Anthony, don't want to be late now" Mother looked at her son.

"Yeah, I know about it" Anthony grabs his backpack and puts his shoes on and hides his red eye as he closed the door and heads to the Ferrari.

They both got into the car smelling the air fresher.

"Really dad? It's clean you know" Anthony hated the smell of air fresher.

"Yes son it was very smelly and it needed it so I did it yesterday while I was at the shops" Father replied.

The boy rolled his eyes as he opened the window.

The older demon puts on some music on the way to not make the ride awkward.

"So son, made any new friends, especially girls," Father asked.

"Nah not really dad, human girls are weird and human boys too but I'm sure I'll get there the humans use the word 'popular' when many people are around you or you have a lot of friends something like that" Anthony looked around the surroundings, sometimes it feels weird that he's in the front seat when he's going to school, it almost feels like they are breaking the law, but they don't care because they aren't human and stay prideful.

"Ah yes they are I remember talking to this random woman and of course, your mother got jealous her eyes were changing and so we had to go out to calm her down" Father chuckled a bit but was relieved that they did not get exposed to the human species.

Anthony just nodded.

"We're almost there, now remember if you haven't done your homework or studied make sure to cheat. Your mother would be angry if she found out you are not doing well in school" Father gave advice.

"Dad for fuck sake, I have I've studied and well haven't done my homework but I can just burn the teachers to death or kill them another way if I need to and then just hide the body" Anthony smirked.

"That's my boy" Father smiled.

They came to their destination as the demon groaned and got out of the car waving to his dad.

"Oh and don't forget your mother is doing special body parts tonight," Father says quietly.

Anthony nodded as he drove off.

The boy breathed here we go again...