𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 57

[Kai's Pov]

My dad and step mum are out again. They said to me they were heading to go ice skate. They asked if I wanted to come. I should of went.

How can I be so silly to expect somebody who was homophobic and rude to change? Why did I fall for him?

What do I do? I don't want to break up but I don't feel like speaking to him. Bexey nearly died; she's a great friend. Like a sister to me.

Unless he has a good reason, I'm not sure if I see a future with Anthony anymore...

I finished my sketch of the group, even though I haven't known them for that long, they are the best people I have met. Bexey crouching down between me and Anthony who are holding each other; Vlad and Geni kissing. I and Anthony are nearly kissing as well but not quite.

I put it up on the wall above my bed as I open the drawer to the left of me putting my sketchbook; pencils next to the colours.

I adjust my pillow take out my phone and play some subway surfers.

I hear a knock on the door. That best not be who I think it is.

And it's who I think it is. "What do you want? What part of I don't want to speak to you don't get?!"

"I want to explain myself, please. Give me a chance to make things right between us, I'll give you the whole truth. You'll be mad but it's changed!"

Fuck it. If you like somebody you hear them out. If this is some bull shit though he's getting thrown out. I'll have to get Vlad or something though to do it, I'm not strong enough.

"Hurry up, get inside and sit down"

"Thanks, Kai"

"Don't make me regret this"

"I won't"

We sat down keeping myself a distance as he looks at me closing his eyes shaking his head smiling. "Originally, I planned to use you for my entertainment. Confessing my feelings towards you was unexpected for me. When I noticed that those feelings were real...I no longer wanted to do what I do. However, way before that, I told my parents what I was up to; they pressured me...K-Kai I was ab*send by them for a month the last time they found me smoking when I was 14. Bex told them. I didn't want to disappoint them either! I-I was scared that ab*se was gonna happen to me again!"

I say nothing no eye contact. When I thought things were looking up for me.

"I'm not surprised. I'm thankful you told me the truth. So was Bexey going to tell me is that why you attacked her? I'm just hurt that you were planning to use me but what I like about you now Anthony is your development. I feel old you wouldn't have felt this guilt; remorse as you do now. I'm sorry that your parents ab*sed you but you are better than them. You've got us to protect you. You've got me. Bexey forgives you and I do as well. We're partners that's what partners do. Vlad will forgive and Geni already seems like as well. I lift his chin holding his hand as he blushed.

"Kai...how can you forgive me? I was gonna use you!"

"Easy, you wouldn't have gone through with it and you realised your mistake. I believe your feelings for me are real. Confessing is fucking hard. Yesterday when you did, it gave me confidence because I didn't want to ruin my chance of happiness"

He hugged me as I pat his back. "Thank you. You're the best"

We looked at each other, is communicating in the eye a thing? Wait...he is starting to lean in. Does he want to kiss me?

"W-what happened to take things slow?"

"You only live once. As we uh...never mind. Do you wanna kiss me or have you changed your mind?"

I pull him as I kissed him, it feels...great I've heard kissing is amazing and I agree it fucking is. He kisses back putting his tongue in the mix, this is hot. Jesus...I'm such a simp.

"Anybody ever told you that you're a good kisser?" Anthony flipped his bottom lip.

I screech blushing. "N-no because you are my first kiss"

"I am~ I wish you were mine"

I chuckle rubbing his cheek. "Was that supposed to sound romantic?"

Anthony puts me on his lap. "Failed"

"It did yeah. Considering you're smart I was expecting a whole poem about me. Kidding" He rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laid my head on his chest looking up. "How did we go from fighting to a couple?"

Anthony shrugged trying to think. "Because I was the one who was being an asshole. Trying to push you away not wanting to associate with you"

"Yup"

3 days until Anthony's brother arrives...