𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 50

[Anthony's Pov]

I flew down as I knock on the door, dammit I'm craving a smoke but I promised Bex.

The door opened as Kai smiled. "You got here quick! Come in!"

I walk in closing the door behind me as I took off my shoes assuming that's fine.

Kai doesn't seem bothered by it so I'll just keep them off.

"So...you sure you're all good with what happened earlier?" We sat down on the couch as I lay on it him on the other side.

"Kai. We're good. Nothing will change about us. Ya know..." There it is again. That weird feeling. I got it with Amber when I realised I was holding my feelings back that I liked her.

It's nothing. I take out my phone scrolling through social media as the small talk seemed to be over for now.

Well, I thought it was until Kai had still some questions. "So...you know how you're bisexual? Um...y-you know what nevermind"

I lift myself crossing my legs as I stare at him as he makes no eye contact. "Yeah? What about it? If you got something to tell me you can tell me"

"I know we didn't have the best start when we first met, but the more I get to know about you..." I shake my head getting up. "I think I should go" I get up walking to the door as a hand grabbed me as I reflex it throwing him onto the couch.

"Shit! Sorry, are you ok?!" I rush over as my shirt gets grabbed being pulled on top of Kai.

He covers his face in embarrassment. "I-I am so sorry! I-I don't know what I was thinking. Please, forgive me"

I blush a bit as well as I cup his hands, I like this I feel powerful. "Y-yeah no it's fine! Just shows you aren't innocent after all~ listen uh...I think I've been holding back on something"

I lean back onto the couch letting Kai have his space. "And what's that Ant? I would like to know please"

"Who says please when they ask a person what they are holding back?"

"Me"

"Typical"

I grab onto Kai's hand still looking like an idiot. Blushing of course. "Well...I think that I've not only discovered that I'm bi but have feelings for a certain somebody who has blondish brown hair and some gorgeous emerald eyes"

"A-are you confessing to me? I didn't know you had a crush on me. Well...I do have feelings for you as well Anthony, but I don't know you hated me at the start"

"Kai...I understand that I hated you but I was raised to believe anybody apart of the LBGTQ+ are bad people. My feelings began to grow for you but they were dismissed because I was in denial about myself. I know what I want I do want you but please can we take it slow? You know my issues with my last relationship. Fucked me up on dating"

Kai seemed unsure of what to say so I let go sighing. "If you're saying you like me out of pity, forget it"

My hand got held this time. "No I'm not it's just I've never been in a relationship before and I do want to give us a try if you agree. I respect that you will want to take it slow. I will wait for as long as you need"

Still, both tomatoes at this point as I nod, I'm glad to get this off my chest. "Does this mean we are together? If we are can we not go public? I just wanna keep it between me; you for now. I also know this isn't going to be an easy relationship. If I am just being an asshole...most of the time I don't mean it. We both know that"

"I suppose so! Tell nobody got it. I know when you're being an ass. I'm just glad this has worked out" I grin as I put Kai onto my lap.

He doesn't do anything as he relaxes. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"What if your parents come home?"

"They won't be home for a couple of hours. We'll only watch an hour movie if you like or we can do something else if the film sucks"

"Alright let's do it then" Kai grabs the remote turning on the TV as he puts Netflix on.