𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22

[Anthony's Pov]

What is this bitch's name? Honestly I don't even know her that well, I didn't mind Mrs Danny. I only know her last name Miss Jane. Might have to kill her. Add to my tiniest kill list ever.

I finished this work 5 minutes ago. I put my feet on the desk as Bexey looked at me with a disappointed mum look. Huh? She's never done that before. She wouldn't give a shit when I do this...

My mouth opened a bit as I looked down confusingly putting my feet down just before I got checked on.

"Anthony. Come on do the-" I shoved my book into her face as she looked at me proudly. "No wonder your English teacher likes you. Talk to me after class will you please? It won't be long since I don't want you late to your next lesson" I mean whatever, probably just wants to build up a professional relationship or whatever you call it. Not gonna work. Sure Remi is a good English teacher. I only like her because she fucking understands when a student has a issue.

I moved my seat closer in as I put my pen in my hand flipping it. "Sure. We can talk. I hope it's to not shout at me. You know like our bad start..." I got offered some extra work. Pfft I don't need this shit. I'm alright.

"Eh no thanks tech. I would complete that in about 2 minutes. I got nothin to do. Don't ask me to help other people. I won't. Well maybe Bex but that's it" She nodded as she left. She's ok. Alright no adding onto the killing list. For now. I carry on flipping my pen around as everyone seemed pissed of. (Not at me but the work) as Miss Jane goes over to one of them helping them.

Bexey threw a piece of paper at me. "Oi, smart ass. Come help me here" I waddled over as I sat down on the desk. "Do you just want the answers or do you wanna me to just bloody give you hints/tips?" I eyed the f** over to the side. Ha he can struggle with that. Hope he doesn't get help or maybe he would die tonight.

"Obviously only help. I don't just want the answers. I want to try to understand this so it can lead me to getting a good grade" Classic Bexey. She's always determined to put up a fight on anything. "Why do I even bother asking that? Course you only want help" We both chuckled as we bro fisted each other.

"It's easy. So all you gotta do is" {Insert after explanation} After explaining she seemed to get it. I scooted of as I sat back down in my chair.
——————-

Time Skip.

[Kai's Pov]

I guess I've always wanted to say this, but never got the chance. Anthony is really smart. It's just his attitude; he's homophobic. I know weird to think but it's not all his fault he's like this. It's his parents.

We're on our way to break as I tapped his shoulder letting him know my existence. After yesterday I think he knows.

"I think that you're smart. It makes you cool" His facial expression changed. "I know I am. No need to say it twice. Not the first time I've been told that" Oh...what was I expecting? Something nice back? Wrong...why the fuck would I think that? It's Anthony Abbadon.

Bexey stopped as she shook her head. "Ant, I thought yesterday went well with you and Kai? What's with that attitude?"

"Sorry. I know Kai but I think you're smart at something to" Awe. That's cute.

"Right. So uh Amber might ask to sit with us. No matter if we say no a million times. I know she would just invite herself. The bitch" We walked out the door after Anthony went to their spot that they normally go to.

After we sat down, Bexey was correct about Amber coming over. With her tied up pigtails at the back and her sea like eyes. No wonder Anthony dated her. Homophobic people are perfect together!

"Amber. Fuck of. We don't want you here" Anthony spat out his legs and spread his arms apart sitting on the bench. This must not be the first time that this situation has happened.

She flicked her hair back disappointed with the answer she got. "Oh Anty boo, you know I don't take no for an answer. Why don't we just go back to how we used to be? You always say no to that and I'm getting sick of it" She pushed me off the bench. Wait...I'm not getting laughed at? That's a first. I thought Anthony would laugh. He hates Amber to the point where he won't laugh at me getting pushed off the bench by her. How weird.

"Amber. I'm gonna ask very nicely please don't push my friend off the bench. Also, you are gonna leave or else" I regained my balance her being the 'confident' bitch she is thrown back an answer.

"How about no because Ant here is gonna answer me. ANSWER HOTIE!" He gripped onto the bench I don't like the look of this not at all. "ARE YOU DEAF? YOU HOE?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME FOREIGN FELLA WHO LOOKS OLDER THAN HE IS! HOW IS THAT LOVE?! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T OF...I HATE YOU I TRUSTED YOU YET YOU STILL WENT BEHIND MY BACK! I GAVE YOU FUCKING EVERYTHING! DO YOU GET MY MESSAGE NOW?! YOU DEAF FUCK!" He got off.

Man...I feel bad for him. He's hurt; he doesn't seem like the emotional type. Bexey grabbed her neck as I just stood there and watched, maybe I should go and check if Anthony is ok?

Without a second thought, I went to go find Anthony.

"YOU'VE PUSHED YOUR LUCK THIS TIME DANKWORTH! YOU BETTER START FUCKING PRAYING FOR YOU TO BE ALIVE!" I heard Bexey scream in the background. Oh, dear...I'm staying away when Bex gets like that. Amber is gonna get a whoop.

What was I doing? Oh yeah...looking for Ant. Everyone did start to gather around, I think a teacher might do something. Bexey will probably tell me and Anthony the details later.

I checked the boy's bathroom. People always go in here when they try to hide away. "Anthony? It's me, Kai. Come on I know you're probably-"
I heard gritted teeth.

"Don't finish that sentence. I'm not upset. I never am" I went over to the stall as I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Well if you aren't upset. Then open the door. I promise I won't judge"

I heard shuffling and sniffing. "How do I know that? I fucking don't trust f*** who manipulate people" Why does he think that I'm manipulating Bexey? Why am I even trying with this? I should have just left him alone.

I leaned against the door I wanna try and empathise with him. As much as he was horrible to me. I don't want anyone to feel the heartbreak of being used by someone you loved. Even the worse people sometimes deserve a bit of reassurance; a mate.

"Because I'm not like you. Please just open up? vulnerable states are normal Anthony. I've been there! I won't use it to your advantage. I swear down on my parents' lives!" I heard a click as I moved back. A single red puffy eye and his hair messy. I never thought I was gonna see an upset emotionless ass. That's what I thought of him before this.

This just shows that everyone can show emotions...