𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 53

TW: Mentions of ab*se

[Bexey's Pov]

Alright, I'm here at the house. I knock on the door as Anthony opens it. "Woah, how long have you been here?"

"Since 8 am, an emergency came up. I just went back home though to go get the change because I wouldn't stay in my PJS"

Emergency? Anthony moves aside as I walk in. I sit down on the single armchair as I kick my shoes off throwing them by the entrance. "What was the emergency? Why didn't you call me? Oh and Kai texted me before he will be here in a couple of mins"

"Because you wouldn't have any knowledge of the situation Bexey. It's sorted now" Geni replied.

"Wouldn't I? Then what happened?"

"Guys...please. Let's not get venomous now. I'm better" Vlad rubbed their hands.

Another knock on the door was heard as Anthony opened it. "Hey Kai! I-I'm glad you're here!"

"I bet you are. Why does everybody look stressed? Am I allowed to take my shoes off as well?" Kai took his shoes off anyway and placed them on the holder.

"Vlad is just having a breakdown. They seem better now though"

"Don't think better can be described right now Ant. Right, I'll get my therapist friend on. What has Vlad been experiencing for a long time?"

Anthony and Kai sat together on the other side of the couch as I clap my hands. "This is how we can get to know each other better. If we are open about ourselves. So, Vlad if you feel comfortable starting, please do. Enlighten with childhood"
—-

[Vlad's Pov]

I'm just gonna be honest. I feel I can trust these people. Anthony already knows my story; Geni does as well but I can trust Bexey and Kai. I feel confident my confidant is safe.

I grip Geni's hand taking a breath. "I never got to experience a family. I was abandoned when I was just a newborn. I got found by a woman; she took me to the orphanage and I stayed there for 2 years until I was 2 I escaped. For a year, I spent by myself alone scared, paranoid, always wanting to clean and repeating serval actions or getting these thoughts that aren't avoidable. Then...at 3 I met Anthony. He was walking with his parents who disapproved of me but we spoke anyway. Started our friendship and soon he noticed my actions. Probably questioned but never said anything; rolled with it. A couple of years go by he leaves me to get into a dark place and of course, never accepted me for I was but you already knew that. Until I meet Geni that same year. We hated each other for a while but we did become good friends. Had feelings for each other for a hella while but never confessed until we were 13. Unfortunately...to this day I still do these actions. Sometimes I can control them and they don't happen for a bit but they always appear. Never stop. That's all I remember from my childhood"

Bexey seemed empathetic towards me. "Vlad...I'm sorry you had to go through that shit. From what I can judge, you have grown. Fuck the parents were your family now"

Wow. Does she mean that? That's...amazing of her. "Wow...I do not know what to say. Thank you for understanding"

"Wait but you escaped at 2?! How?! No way brains can develop to be clever that fast?" Kai questioned this.

He's the only human here so we do have to be careful with our stories. Before I could answer my half did.

"All brains develop differently Kai. Who is next?"
——

[Kai's Pov]

"I'll go next I guess"

Do we look obvious that; Anthony and look like a couple? Maybe but who cares? I'm sure friends sit close to each other and snuggle up to each other.