𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 55

[Amber's Pov]

I came as quick as I could. I knock on the door as I walk in not facing whoever opened it.

I decided to wear a short pink skirt; a white shirt. I had my hair in a bun.

"Anty boo! Come here! I've missed you!"

I sat down crossing my legs, as he chuckled uncomfortably. "I'd rather not. You haven't missed much"

Great, I'm next to Bexey bitch. "What's with the short skirt? Is that to impress Ant? Breaking news darling he's taken"

"Ugh shut up! Are we playing or not?"

"Don't speak to her like that. We are playing but you are ruining the mood already" Redhead spoke.

"By the way, you two are a cute couple! We could go on double dates!"

"With what partner do you have?" Geni questioned.

Everybody laughed as I cross my arms. "Anty boo is mine you know?! He's is dense but he will know soon that we are still meant to be!"

"Amber, how many fucking times do I have to tell you? We're not together anymore, you cheated on me! I'm not gonna stay in a relationship like that. Also, you only 'love' me because I have money. You are a gold digger and I'm bisexual and happy now. I'm with Kai so what Bex said is true"

Bisexual? I'm not bothered about that but he's with that fairy?!

"You're supposed to be with me Anty boo!"

"Amber, you can leave my house if you're gonna keep ruining the vibe" Geni grabbed my arm.

I smack his hand crossing my arms. "Fine, who is asking?"
———

[Vlad's Pov]

"I'll ask you, Amber. Truth or dare?" This is going to be fun.

"Dare" Cocky. That's what I want.

"I dare you to kiss the second person you find cutest. Aka you can't kiss Anthony"

"You just had to didn't you? Dick! I remember what his kisses are like anyway"

I remember his kisses as well girl, don't act like you're the only one.

She got up looking at all of us, as she comes to me. "I'M NOT ATTRACTIVE NO! ANYBODY BUT ME!"

She kissed the floor instead best thing, to be honest, I don't know why I said that. "The best thing to do Amber"

"You aren't my type anyway! My go! Anty boo truth or dare?"

"Stop fucking calling me that. Dare"

I don't get a good feeling for Ant. I can tell Amber is the type to not stop until she gets what she wants.

"I dare you to..." She giggled as she pushed Kai out the way getting onto his lap. Second-hand embarrassment.

Gives me the fucking creeps.

SHE'S WHISPERING BUT A LOUD ONE! "Fuck me Boo!" He flings her off as she landed on the ground whining.

Bexey flipped her lid pulling her up by the arm and holding her in a choking position. "HE ISN'T DOING SHIT YOU SLUT!"

Geni drank his gin. "You go, Bex! Teach the-"

Amber bit her hand as she shakes it Amber jumped onto her back punching the back of her head; then tried to lock her in a choke.

"Anthony, send Kai into the back yard please" My eyes go red as I shoot fire into Amber's arms making her scream fall onto the ground. It's good that Anthony took him out.