𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 59

Sunday 29th September

[??? Pov]

A human and a human is normal on earth; a demon and a demon are normal. However, a demon and human? That's not been seen nor normal. These demons have been on earth for too long. It's the parents that are the main problem. The demons around my age in earth years aren't the worst compared to some of them down in hell.

Vlad although seems to be the worst demon to mess with. It's planning something to do with Anthony's family. It's entertaining to see everything that goes on, you're used to being in the shadows used to not socialising. Father doesn't want them back in hell though. He says 'God always has plans.'

It would be interesting to talk to them but angels & demons are sworn enemies so that's impossible unless they don't catch on that I'm not human. I can't make myself obvious or my abilities. (Yes angels get to keep their powers on earth as well.)

Anthony's brother being added to the mix will sure add something. Hatred than there already is staring up.
————

[Vlad's Pov]

Bexey: guys im being released today! need to take it easy for a couple of days though so I can't defend anybody's ass physically

Vlad: That's great we should celebrate at the park!

"I'm glad to see Bexey getting released" I nod still remembering my plan. If Anthony says no then it would get in my way.

He will wanna celebrate.

I still think this is a terrible idea! It's not too late to back away!

Nobody ever wants your opinion worrier but we still have to hear it

No backing away. It's happening end of the story.

Kai: AAAAA BEXEY I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE GETTING RELEASED TODAY AND I'M DOWN!

Anthony: I'm glad to hear I'll be there!

"Gens I'm gonna pop out and get some shit if it was just demons at the celebration I would have packed one of our recipes!"

I peck him on the lips. "Don't be long. Call me if you need anything darling"

"Double check everything before you go for me will you?"

"Of course Vlad"

Get going

Shouldn't we bring more hand sanitiser?

We'll be fine!

I close the door my eyes going red my wings spreading as I fly to Anthony's house.
—————

[Annabelle's Pov]

I sat down with my glass of whine turning on the TV. Hinn went to go get our new curtains, there was no point in me coming along, I wouldn't know what to do.

I put my feet up sipping as I felt something was off. I place my glass on the coffee table and turned down the volume of the TV as I got up looking in the corners.

Nothing.

I went to go sit back down as I grab a hand pinning down my attacker.