𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7

[Anthony's Pov]

I walked inside as the teacher walked away I knocked on the door as heard a familiar voice telling me to come in.

Wonder what he's gonna do this time.

"Back again I see Anthony...it's only Monday" He seemed to be getting tired of me.

"Yup hey, Gary. I'm back now if you wanna know why I'm here-" I got cut off.

"Don't use my real name. Anyways I think I know why you are in here, being rude to a new staff member and inappropriate language" He replies.

I clap my hands.

"Bingo! Anyways gotta go ya know can't be late to me next lesson" I got up until I got told to stop turning around I looked at Gary.

"Not yet Mr Abaddon," He says in a deep voice.

I stand at the doorway he already knows I'm not gonna sit back down.

"I just don't know what to do with you boy you have caused trouble for years and the only reason you are in this school is that-" Blah blah he never shuts up.

"I know because my parents are rich and all ya want is the fucking money got it heard it in Year 8" I rolled my eyes as I left the office not caring what else he has got to say. Can't wait till he's dead.

I began to walk to my next class as I saw Bexey.

"Bex!" I shouted.

She turned around.

"Ant yo! How was the office?" She walked over to me.

"Oh, same old same old" I replied.

Some girl came up to us.

"I heard you got sent to the office again, that's such a bad boy move Ant~"

Here the fuck we go again.

"Bitch back of he doesn't want to talk to you" Bexey spat at her.

"Yeah, I don't" I looked at her.

"Whatever your no fun when you're in a bad mood"

"Fucking hell the number of people I have dealt with all these years" We both carried on walking to English as we saw that gay kid.

"H-hey Bexey" He gave a little wave.

I don't get time for this shit.

Also, haven't seen Amber since this morning I know she was in our class but didn't talk to me must have been Bex she probably come to us at break which is not the fuck I want but she's my 'friend' so she will.

"Why are you friends with this dude?" I asked.

"We're not friends" She replied.

I looked at him as he looked at me.

"Why the fuck are you talking to Bexey" I growled.

"C-calm down...I just wanted to say hi...nobody talks to me" He replied sadly.

"Yeah, and does it look like I give one?" I snickered.

"No..." Kai puts his head down.

"If you wanna keep talking to the gay man your welcome to Bex I'm not the one who makes your choices" I walked into English.

[Bexey's Pov]

"What's his problem..." Kai mumbled.

"Doesn't like to talk to people nor make friends most likely because of Amber. Anyways look...we can talk more if you give me your number" I gave a little smile.

"O-oh that's nice...this is the first time someone wants to talk to me and not bully me," He wrote his number down as I write mine.

"Oh and don't fucking tell Ant he will flip at me and kill me" I felt like I regret this decision now but he seems like the type to keep his mouth shut.

"Of course..." The human replied.

"Now come on best if we head inside" We both walked into English and walked to our seats he's not that far away from us this time and doesn't ask me why I only noticed now in Year 11 and not Year 7.