𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23

[Anthony's Pov]

After having my cry session. For the first time forever. Kai came in and tried to comfort me on the other side of the door. I've decided to trust him. I hope this will pay the fuck off. Otherwise, I will kill him.

"Stop looking at me like that...isn't it normal to show emotions? Oh, you won't fucking get it. I don't understand why you're even trying with me. You're manipulating Bexey and I'm not letting that happen" I wiped my eye and fixed my hair as he stepped closer.

"It is and Anthony...I'm not manipulating Bexey. Why would I? I just wanted a friend; I've got that now. Now, you can talk to me. I will listen to your rant. Just give me a chance" Ha. If he thinks I'm gonna talk to him. No way.

I grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. "You're asking for it. I will never rant to you. I don't TRUST YOU! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE FUCK I WENT OUT OF THIS STALL FOR YOU?! I'M NOT UPSET! I'M PERFECTLY GOOD!" I ran off as I felt like just starting something with anyone.
————-

[Kai's Pov]

I thought he was gonna give in. That he was gonna rant to me. He's so stubborn that he won't even give me a chance or does he?

If he wanted to talk to me he would then. I'm not going after him. He made his point. He wants to be alone. I may well go back outside to see if anything intense has happened.

Uh...what have I just walked back to...? Oh, shit...is that blood everywhere? I've only been gone about 5 minutes. I didn't know Bexey was gonna go this far...

Teachers we're gathered around, even the principal. Bex went too far. I stood on my tiptoes. "What's going on?" I looked around for Bexey. Where is she?

"Kai. You should not be here. Go back inside with all the other students. Miss Dankworth has been seriously injured. Miss Dawson had something to do with it" Shit...I gotta ask where she is.

"W-where is Bexey now?"

"She's been sent home. She's gotten suspended" I finally did as I told as I went back inside the school. Poor Amber. She did deserve it though. She just wasn't getting the message.

It all wouldn't have ended like this if Amber had just listened the first time. I think the ambulance came. Where the fuck has Anthony gone? Maybe he went back to the toilets? At this point, I'm clueless about what to do.

Being stuck with a bunch of people isn't fun either. Especially the whispers and terrified looks everybody has.

"What if we're next?" I heard someone say great now when Bexey comes back nobody is gonna wanna be around her. "Or what if she tries to kill someone?!" This is one of the reasons why I hate people.

The teachers came back in a microphone held by Gary. "Alright, everyone. The incident has been cleared up but we are all going to have to send you home until Monday. Please take all your belongings and ask for your parents and carers for you to either pick you up or to let them know why you are coming home early" Everyone calmed down as they all got out their phones.

"Welp. Time to go" I walked out as I saw Anthony. Does he smoke? That's not surprising.

"Hey" I stood back against the wall next to him. He threw the cigarette onto the floor as he seemed calm. "I know what happened before you explain it to me. Amber deserved it. I would have done it myself. It's just gonna be me and you for a couple of days eh? Maybe even more. Depends on how many days Bexey will be suspended. She'll text me once her parents get a notification on it. I want to talk to you"

I walked backwards keeping my distance. "How am I supposed to trust that? You hate me because I'm gay and you could be saying this; just want to beat me up and not talk to me at all. Trust is earned you know Ant. So don't be fucking annoyed when I say this" He kept his distance smirking.

"Because if I wanted to beat you up. I would of" That's a good point; we have moved on as well.

I smiled looking down. "I think that's the most sensible thing I've heard coming out of your mouth. We're not back in until Monday now. Can I ask you two questions?"

"Go ahead. I'm all ears" He replied in a deep tone.

"I don't like to see that you smoke, it's not a question but I think you should stop. Does Bexey know? Do your parents know? Why are you doing it and do you want to hang out again?"

He sighed walking around in a circle. "The craving came back. That's it and sure we can hang out again. I did enjoy yesterday...it is nice to have somebody new around to talk to instead of being stuck with your best friend"