𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24

[Bexey's Pov]

I've been grounded and I can't invite anyone over. That's my punishment. Great. Now Anthony and Kai can't come over.

I'll just create a group chat for us three. On Instagram. Oh shit...if I'm not gonna be at school...who's gonna supervise Anthony and Kai?! Plus I'm grounded and I can't see them! They should be ok.

My mum and dad flipped. My dad compared me to Anthony; how he's doing good in school and that he hasn't been suspended. Ok come on this isn't my first time. This has happened once before; just because I'm not as 'smart' as him in lessons doesn't mean I have my abilities.

First of all, though I need to ask for Kai's username.

Bexey: 'hey what's your Instagram username?'

I threw my phone onto the bed. He probably wouldn't respond until later. I hate this. I should of just let her go. I don't think she's dead well that's what I think. I only made her face bleed; bruised her arms, legs and neck. She did deserve it. Eh even maybe worse.

I heard footsteps as I sat up and crossed my legs together. I best not get a long ass lecture again.

The door opened creakingly as it was my mum. "Mum if you're just gonna give me another lecture then can it" I took my hair down letting my curls free pushing them back.

She made her way onto my bed sitting by me. "No. Not another. I and your father agreed that you must stay in your room. We will bring up anything you need" You fucking kidding me?! Now I can't even wander around my own home.

"Whatever. As long as it is anything I need then I'm not too bothered" Is that all she wanted to say? Not bad. At least it wasn't my dad doing this conversation.

"Yeah. Thanks, mum. I don't say it enough. I didn't mean to cause this trouble" She chuckled. "Oh, dear do you forget who we are? We always cause trouble! We're not mad just disappointed. Next time just don't do anything rash such as beat up a cruel girl. Instead, bring her here and then we can kill her and dispose of her body. You wouldn't get into trouble then" I laughed that's not what I meant but I see where she is coming from.

"I don't need anything right now mum. You can leave" She left closing the door.

I checked my phone as I heard a ping opening the notification yup Kai has responded.

Kai: 'Yeah of course. It's fajrytale'

Bexey: 'interesting username. This is just for a group chat that's gonna involve us and Ant. How are you two anyway? After I was gone for a bit?'

Kai: 'Ok actually. Before that, though we got sent home early because of you beating up Amber'

Right...so that's a good thing. I don't gotta overthink about Kai getting hurt.

Bexey: 'I'll tell you some updates once I've created the chat'

I added everyone's username, since the new Instagram updates it's changed so the usernames can be any name on what you have on your profile. It's cool in my opinion.

❦Bex❦: helloooo?

Let's see how this goes.

☠︎Ant ☠︎: Sup bitch. Who on the fuck did you put in here?

☪︎Kai ☪︎: Who do you think?

I wonder if any tea is gonna happen. Maybe I did just put two drama queens in here. I don't know enough about Kai yet but he seems like the type.

☠︎Ant☠︎: What the fuck is that username? Why is fairy spelt wrong?

☪︎Kai☪︎: I couldn't have the username I wanted! It was taken!

☠︎Ant☠︎: Makes sense. If you wanna check out my account you can

❦Bex❦: guys! I need to give you an update on what my punishments are

☪︎Kai☪︎: Ok and sure I'll check it out after

❦Bex❦: So I don't know how many days I will be suspended yet. The school will text my dad about it. I'm grounded you guys can't come over and I can't even walk around my own house except go the bathroom!

☠︎Ant☠︎: HA! Let me guess you got compared to me

☪︎Kai☪︎: It's alright Bex. You did something good by shutting a bitch up and uh Anthony...you have a lot of followers

☠︎Ant☠︎: Of course I have. I'm the best and I'm hot. Have you seen my posts?! You'll wank off to them! Especially because you are gay! I mean don't that's just no. We're hanging out btw Bex.

❦Bex❦: Ant no. You were doing fucking ok now this? That's not-that's not how it works. jesus you need a lot of education. good for you two. best not be fighting

☪︎Kai☪︎: I have to agree with Bexey on that one

☠︎Ant☠︎: Do you want me to lie or just be bold?

❦Bex❦: oh shut up Anthony

☪︎Kai☪︎: Let's not fight!

☠︎Ant☠︎: Alright Kai

❦Bex❦: alright I'm gonna go. leave you two to it

☠︎Ant☠︎: Bye Bex

❦Bex❦: Bye

☪︎Kai☪︎: Bye!

I'm direct messaging Anthony as well. With a threat message of course. I know he isn't scared of me but I can say plenty more stuff to backfire on him.

Bexey: 'if you hurt Kai. i'll sneak out to hurt you'

Anthony: 'I fucking won't I promise!'

Bexey: 'best had'

That was a nice talk. I'm also messaging Kai as well. That he can text me if things get heated. I'll just sneak out. I would love to but I don't wanna get whooped. I'm already in enough trouble. I know my parents aren't angry but that would be if I sneaked out. It's not fun having angry demon parents either.

Bexey: 'Kai if things get heated between you and Ant. make sure you message me immediately! I'll sneak out and risk myself getting angry parents. Only if absolutely necessary and an emergency! No silly bull shit or I will bury you six feet under'

Kai: 'Ok! I will! Thank you, Bex and I won't.'

Bexey: 'good'

Kai: 'I'll let you go now cya later'

Bexey: 'bye!'

Aw, man! I'm gonna miss all the fun...I blame Amber. I would blame myself but that's negative towards me; I'm in a relationship with myself and I hate when I argue with myself.

I hope myself Anthony won't kill him and he's just playing nice.