𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 63

[Anthony's Pov]

"We're here and-"

WHY IS THERE A KID?!

"Woah who bought a kid here? Bex, is this you?"

Kai ran over to him. "You're so cute! I'm Kai would you like to be friends?!"

Why I'm I with this person again?

"No Anthony I didn't bring this kid. Vlad did"

"Sure Kai! I'm Rex!" The two hug as I lean against the wall.

"Has nobody thought about the responsibility for the kid who's gonna mind him when we're at school? How the fuck he's gonna cope with two crazy motherfuckers?"

"We can get his stuff no problem I'll go now" Bexey got up.

Kai stopped her. "You still need to rest! You're not fully recovered"

"Finally someone sees my point! This is what I've been saying to Vlad Anthony but I've decided I'm going to accept this"

"Really Geni? You have a choice not to but ya know. Vlad what's the deal how did this happen?"

"Ha ha...long story-"

"They killed my mummy and daddy but I knew that even though it lied"

Kai looked stunned as he gets up backing away. "Y-you killed their parents?! W-what kind of person does that I-I'm sorry but I have to go!"

"Kai! Hold on! Great...thanks a lot kid! I'm leaving as well to go after Kai"
———

[Vlad's Pov]

"Because he's your boyfriend. How the hell is that human gonna forgive me now?! REX!"

Rex looked down looking like he was gonna cry. "I-I'm sorry Vlad! I didn't mean to ruin a friendship! I'm sure he will come around right? Bexey and Geni and Anthony seem to support murder!"

"Vlad don't blame Rex he's still learning" Bexey reminded me.

"IT'S NOT NORMAL TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD! KAI ISN'T LIKE US HE'S A HUMAN! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'VE DISAPPOINTED ME!"

Bexey grabbed Rex's hand. "You do NOT speak to Rex like that, he's just a fucking kid! He's still developing brain-wise! People make mistakes! You go calm down because all of us in this room know you'll do something you'll regret if you don't"

She's right. I best cool down before my next actions/words. I go to the garden sitting on the grass but checking the door is secure as I sigh. Kai is going to hate me or be traumatised or both. I didn't want him to find out my other side. Humans like him don't like murder! Wait if he finds out about the others...

"Babe. Do you wanna talk? I think Kai will come around and if he finds out about me being a killer as well then we'll just have to explain but you shouting at Rex...it's not gonna make things better"

"Gens I'm sorry if that reminded you of your father but Kai is decent; he's gonna be terrified of me now and maybe doesn't want to be my friend anymore"

Geni sat next to me. "I would have stepped in if you hit him. You didn't at all. You didn't know how else to respond. I could talk to Kai if you like to say it was a misunderstanding; Rex was wrong. I can't manipulate him to erase his memory of what Rex said because of his resistance but it's easy to say a kid doesn't know why they talk about sometimes"

"I'm sorry about earlier darling but I don't want Anthony to know what I did to his mother I just want him to know the letter's truth"

"He's not gonna know I won't tell him and I don't think Bexey will either"

"Anthony will maybe tell Kai Rex was lying since sometimes kids can lie. Do you want to help me go get Rex's stuff?"

Geni got up. "I'll help. This kid best not have much stuff"

"He'll have clothes and toys maybe a teddy he likes"

"Dips the clothes!"

"If that's what you wanna do Gens"

"Don't forget to apologise to Rex before we go"