𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9

[Anthony's Pov]

Well, she wasn't lying he is quiet as fuck. Bexey came and sat down next to me as she tried to get herself comfortable.

"Jeez, they need to get new benches" She commented as she just stood up.

Meanwhile, the mortal has kept their distance from us as he just sat down on the floor.

"Ant. Just let him sit by us at least. Come on he knows if you piss him off he'll go" She placed a shoulder on me.

"Alright, but he's not talking to me only to you if you want him to," I say as she nodded and signalled Kai to come over.

[Kai's Pov]

I came over nervously, my hands shaking as my palms began to sweat. Just don't wanna get shouted at or anything...

"Kai stop shaking you can talk to me, idiot. Just not Ant" Bexey reassured.

I gave a little smile as my hands stopped shivering.

Time Skip.

It was time to go back to lessons. I just stayed silent the whole time as I let Anthony and Bexey talk for the whole break. I didn't listen in as I was just zoned out so I had no idea what they were talking about.

I began to walk away swiftly, I know when I am not wanted. I looked around as the halls began to get packed. Let's just hope I don't bump into Sammy and his mates, not today I can't handle it!

I saw a black cap shit, Sammy, there...I can get my way around to the next class without him noticing me I just need the perfect timing.
—————

[Anthony's Pov]

"Hey Ant have you heard about the new rumour spreading around? Two boys got found in the stalls badly beaten up. I'm guessing you had something to do with it" Bexey smirked as I slightly nodded.

"I did but they won't find out it's me. Don't have cameras in the bathroom because this would be a perv school if they did" I stated as I gaged imagined something like that.

I pulled out my timetable as I groaned, fuck why science. "Bex, we got science, can we bunk for a bit?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Do you want your parents to get pissed at you? We both know what happens then" She reminded me as I whined.

"I always get into trouble! They always lecture me when I do something wrong! Fine we will go but if the teacher just then I swear I will fucking kill them"

Bexey crossed her arms as we just stood out from the science class. "Amber hasn't bothered us since when we got into school, what the fuck do you think she's doing?"

I shrugged possibly finding many more excuses to spend time around me.

"Probably planning on how to seduce me or some shit" I replied gritting my teeth.

"She must have spent the break in the bathrooms or something because the last time I saw her was in English" She twisted her brown hair as I nodded.

"Yeah cause she is in our science now. I fucking hate that girl" I mumbled.

"No shit! You should have just killed her on the spot but you let goddamn emotions get in your way, Anthony!"

I sighed I hate going back to this but Bex is right...if I didn't know her I would have just buried her ass on the spot.

That's one of my biggest mistakes falling for her. That bitch I don't like anymore after all she's only human anyways and I don't like them.

"Speak of the devil..." We both rolled our eyes as the bratty bitch came towards us with her blonde looking ass and blue eyes.

"Anty boo! Bexie..." Amber hates Bexey well because she's jealous that she's my best friend and the fact that we're still not together.

The two got up close as I leaned back onto the wall and let the drama begin.

"It's Bexey. Not 'Bexie' you fucking bitch. I would beat your ass right now" She cracked her knuckles as Amber began to go back into the wall she is a pussy and she can't fight anyways.

"Ugh! Stop it alright sorry Bex" Amber half apologised as she stood back.

"It would be too easy I like it the hard way when people try. Pussy" We both laughed as the girl teared up.

"Anty boo...you're not going to let her treat me like that are you?" She came over towards me as I pushed her away.

"Nah, this is entertaining. I wouldn't back you up any day hoe" I smirked alright come on she does deserve this.

The girl walked away upset and devastated maybe even embarrassed and Amber is in our science class now so she wouldn't go that far. Luckily, she isn't anywhere near us.

The gay kid ain't in this fucking class which I'm relieved about because I already hate him. How can Bexey talk to that piece of shit?! I swear if she becomes friends with him, I'm not gonna be happy with her choice but then we would argue and blah blah. She wants me to try and get some friends along with her FUCK NO last time I trusted a human it drained my pride! Anyways, now that's over with I'll just fill myself with this fucking useless information we learn in this second hell.